Visiting Iran Watch

Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by theperformer)
The law in Iran is terrible. They kill people for being gay and imprison them for 'blasphemy'. It's not a very free country, or hasn't been since the Ayatollah's oppressive rule.
OP is only visiting therefore the phrase "when in Rome" applies to him.
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by BioStudentx)
I'm going to Iran in literally 3 days. A lot of websites like facebook, bbc etc are all blocked so that's a bit annoying. I get bored a lot tbh. Wouldn't see why anyone would want to visit if they didn't have family there. :dontknow:
Hi what do you mean by you get bored? As in in Iran. I don't care about the wesites, I want to visit as I have never been to a middle eastern country and the culture history looks interesting I would probably only go for 4-5 days
BioStudentx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by karl pilkington)
Hi what do you mean by you get bored? As in in Iran. I don't care about the wesites, I want to visit as I have never been to a middle eastern country and the culture history looks interesting I would probably only go for 4-5 days
Isfahan has a lot of culture and history so you could go there. Going to Iran is more like a chore for me though
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Isfahan has a lot of culture and history so you could go there. Going to Iran is more like a chore for me though
ok cheers dunno if it would be asy to fly there though
BioStudentx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ok cheers dunno if it would be asy to fly there though
You can take a flight from Tehran to Isfahan (which is what we're doing).
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
You can take a flight from Tehran to Isfahan (which is what we're doing).
I'm not made of money lol How much does that usually cost also I presume your relations live there. Also can you speak farsi?
BioStudentx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm not made of money lol How much does that usually cost also I presume your relations live there. Also can you speak farsi?
Yes I can and I actually have no clue. I guess it won't be much in pounds but I can find out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (758)
80.3%
Leave (186)
19.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed