Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Yes exact same situation, if anyone needs a house mate or a room to be filled would also happily join

ReputationRep:
    Same here I'm having the same problem as everyone. Do any of you still have spaces left?

ReputationRep:
    same situation guys are there any rooms left ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm still looking for accommodation, are you still looking for roommates?

ReputationRep:
    Same here, if anyone is looking for roommates then please let me know!! Desperate for accommodation. I have been searching for the past three days but they are all sold out or too costly!!!

Hey guys, I'm still looking for accommodation, are you still looking for roommates? Please let me know asap

Hey guys I'm also looking for accomadation, don't know if you already have the quota

ReputationRep:
    Have not found accommodation yet and I'm Interested to share houses, pls pm me the details

ReputationRep:
    me and another first year girl have joined to get a place. we've found some 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom places, i want to move 18th or 19th. if you wanna join us reply to this.

ReputationRep:
    could u tell me the location and price of these accommodations please? i would like to join u guys though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessemckenzie)
    me and another first year girl have joined to get a place. we've found some 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom places, i want to move 18th or 19th. if you wanna join us reply to this.
    I'm interested to share houses, do private message me for conveniences sake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dleeyx)
    I'm interested to share houses, do private message me for conveniences sake.

I messaged you.

ReputationRep:
    I messaged you.
    Me too. did you receive my message?

ReputationRep:
    I am also interested in sharing houses

ReputationRep:
    I'm still looking for a room if anyone needs another flatmate to fill the number please pm me. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    rooms available at my place if anyone is still looking, please pm me for details.

ReputationRep:
    Could you PM me details? please
    (Original post by SilverSpread)
    rooms available at my place if anyone is still looking, please pm me for details.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.