Turn on thread page Beta

Think Ahead programme watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    3 weeks today? Super worried!

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine off 3 weeks today too and not heard anything either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ao30)
    I sent mine off 3 weeks today too and not heard anything either.
    I just want to know.. they said three weeks so if they're following their own guidelines they really ought to get back to us today

ReputationRep:
    I've not heard anything either. Hopefully that's a positive thing as they're still considering my application??

ReputationRep:
    I think there will have been quite a few of us who sent in our applications 3 weeks ago, so they've probably just found it difficult to keep up with them all. Hopefully we'll hear in the next few days - if not, contacting them to ask about it can't hurt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maneki-neko)
    I was very similar to you, I think I submitted my app 2 weeks and 4 days ago lol. I was feeling quite anxious about the lack of contact and wondering whether to phone them today, but this afternoon I was sent a link for the situational judgement test. So, it seems they are sticking quite tightly to their deadlines and you should hear back soon!
    What was the email address the link was sent from?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether they send emails out declining applications?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure they will contact either way

I'd suggest maybe holding tight till after the weekend. On graduate schemes like this where they receive such a high volume of applications, deadlines are often extended so they can check each person appropriately. At the end of the day no news can only be good news at this point. Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    I sent them an email last night and they replied
    We are currently experiencing a backlog of applications so apologies for the delay - you should hear back from us later today.

ReputationRep:
    so exciting! Fingers crossed for you!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email inviting me to take the situational judgement test - check your inboxes, peeps!

ReputationRep:
    Did the situational judgement test today, how are other people getting on with their applications?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RakelTheCheese)
    Did the situational judgement test today, how are other people getting on with their applications?
    I received an email today asking me to send them a link for my video again. Still waiting to hear whether I'm through to the next stage. Is anyone else still waiting?

ReputationRep:
    I just submitted my situational judgement test. It seemed fairly straightforward but who knows really. Only 3 more weeks to hear about the next stage now

ReputationRep:
    What dates are people going to the assessment? Mine is on the 28th November!!

Has anyone had it yet?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats I have mine 3 weeks tomorrow! Just starting to do some work to help bulk up my knowledge for the interview.

I wonder if they've had any assessment days yet.

ReputationRep:
    How long after you sent off the situational judgement test did you hear back from them? I'm so impatient and just really want to know if I have an interview haha! Best of luck with yours X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolaagrace)
    Hi everyone,

Was anyone else invited to the assessment centre stage and filled in the form but didn't receive an email straightaway? It says after you choose a date and submit the form they will email you with more details but I still haven't received it yet.

Has anyone got the assessment on the 9th of December in London?
    My assessment's on the 5th December, I haven't received the email yet either, they probably just haven't finalised the details yet!

ReputationRep:
    What are those of you who've received an assessment centre invitation doing to prepare? The email said we'll be sent some reading a week in advance of the AC, so based on past interviews I assume there will be some kind of task we need to complete in advance (a presentation etc). Has anyone been to an AC yet?

ReputationRep:
    Without giving anything away - I have been sent the reading today, it's just a bit of preparation reading, that's all. No reason to worry!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.