Turn on thread page Beta

The case against Feminism watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Request denied.

Pfff, my panzerfausts will rek u lel, plus my tanks are better than yours!

ReputationRep:
    Chilly anecdote son of my mother, would you be so kind as to repeat it so I can fully appreciate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyserg)
    Well articulated.

And bravely said where, on a site such as this, the general Male cohort find comfort in being losers but sarcastically joke it off and females tend to follow the same leftist nonsense.
    Thankyou
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Request denied.

In Soviet Russia you chase bear actually

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DerguteMann)
    Pfff, my panzerfausts will rek u lel, plus my tanks are better than yours!
    U wot m8? I'll ban u m8 I swaer on me mum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Mussolini will save me, maybe if I get a peace deal with the UK/US they'll leave me alone.
    I really should make some of those nation ball cartoons shouldn't I ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    In fairness Gofre you look like someone who would support this rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Mussolini will save me, maybe if I get a peace deal with the UK/US they'll leave me alone.
    I really should make some of those nation ball cartoons shouldn't I ?
    You ain't got no chance son, soviet bear always gets his prize.

In fairness Gofre you look like someone who would support this rubbish.
    As somebody who self-identifies as an Apache helicopter otherkin, I am triggered by this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    You ain't got no chance son, soviet bear always gets his prize.

As somebody who self-identifies as an Apache helicopter otherkin, I am triggered by this.
    HA, I KNEW STALIN ****ED BEARS OTHER THAN HIS WIFE. Apache helicopters are American, and they weren't very nice to Hirohito, so please don't identify as one or I'll have a surprise on the 7 december 1941 !

ReputationRep:
    HA, I KNEW STALIN ****ED BEARS OTHER THAN HIS WIFE. Apache helicopters are American, and they weren't very nice to Hirohito, so please don't identify as one or I'll have a surprise on the 7 december 1941 !
    Your trigger has triggered me, leave me alone pls.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Frigid fiction fraternal fellow. Fill me in again.

ReputationRep:
    Feminist culture is not a good thing and I'm not sure why it's still being promoted.

- For one thing Men have contributed the most to the world in terms of invention, thought, the arts. Now the feminist machine will rationalise this as having been the consequence of 'female opression'. While to an extent this may legitmately have been the case, in this era and the next, how many of you think women will be discovering ground breaking technologies, or contributing to philosophical thought?

- The idea of 'gender equality' - load of bull. Having no grounding in scientific fact this is more of a belief than it is true. Because Men are different to women, and we have different purpose where our biological prediposition has set the tone for our lives. Yet like religion, children are culturally forced to accept it.

- Feminists are ugly.

Shock horror. Notice how most ardent feminists, yes using the word ardent, are typically physically unattractive and have had bad relationships with males in there life time. The feminist can be typically be identified by the following characteristics: fat, have a lot of tattoos, hypocritcal, ugly, et al. All of these traits are not neccesarily mutally exclusive but come under the banner of advocating female 'independence' - basically using my 21st century codex, I managed to translate this to 'I want to pursue self-interest and not have to face repreisal for consequence' i.e. Women being overweight, sleeping around, being unfeminine.

In this sense the feminist movement hate only one thing more then Men and that's attractive females. Feminine / attractive females are characterisally identified by physical attractiveness, including a tendency not to be prone to self hatred. And so the feminists want women who have good things going for them to suffer with them.

Now there is a genuine concern for gender equality, but the answer is not the feminist movement. You can be anti-rape and be an anti-feminist male.

I'm wondering when people will stand up to this left nonsense.
    I could write a novel in response to this, but I'm not sure anybody misogynistic to write this post would even be bothered to try to understand it.

The definition of feminism is equality between men and women, not female dominance or male subservience, so it's completely unfair to dismiss feminism in the way you do. It's only called feminism because it is females who have been oppressed and undermined, historically and currently, to a lesser extent. You clearly benefit from the privileges that males have and so don't even see gender bias which is inherent in our society. Also, many men are rightly proud to call themselves feminists and so its an unfair and outdated cliche that all feminists are angry, ugly and men-hating.

I have so many more problems with this post so let me know if you're willing to hear me out and I'd be pleased to give you my full argument.

Check out my blog: https://hereclaireandeverywhere.wordpress.com/

ReputationRep:
    I want this answered.
    Do women truly want equality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire..)
    I could write a novel in response to this, but I'm not sure anybody misogynistic to write this post would even be bothered to try to understand it.

The definition of feminism is equality between men and women, not female dominance or male subservience, so it's completely unfair to dismiss feminism in the way you do. It's only called feminism because it is females who have been oppressed and undermined, historically and currently, to a lesser extent. You clearly benefit from the privileges that males have and so don't even see gender bias which is inherent in our society. Also, many men are rightly proud to call themselves feminists and so its an unfair and outdated cliche that all feminists are angry, ugly and men-hating.

I have so many more problems with this post so let me know if you're willing to hear me out and I'd be pleased to give you my full argument.

Check out my blog: https://hereclaireandeverywhere.wordpress.com/
    Obviously a feminist finds a contradiction in her belief and labeled it 'misogynistic' - it's much easier to rationalise threats as an attack on identitity which this post is not than debate the actual substance of modern feminism which this post has.

'Gender Bias' - I bet you agree that Men and Women are treated equally in court. Grand delusion.
    I bet you think gender pay gaps are a consequence of gender discrimination. The hard truth is that Men, in these types of industries are more productive and generally are better. Women should count themselves lucky for artificial wage rises because of public sympathy. What about Male Modelling pay gaps? Why don't male models on average earn as much as women? Female entitlement has never been so prominent. You Femos will never have it better than you do now.

'You clearly benefit from the privaleged Males have' What privaledges would that be?

Attractive females are not feminists 99% of the time. Cliches are cliches for a reason.

People like you disgust me. You respond to my post with no argument only to take the moral high ground calling me 'misynonistic' - you're absolutely nuts. Well Jane Austen, if you do manage to write a novel make sure its much better than the nonsense in your post because you sound like every other bitter entitled woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Beautiful.
    You are :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    I want this answered.
    Do women truly want equality?
    No. Women want to be submissive to men.
    Feminists hate men and want society to be run by women. Unfortunately if society was dominated by women, it would collapse almost immediately. It's not even worth entertaining the idea that Women could benefit as much as they do without Male leadership.

ReputationRep:
    No. Women want to be submissive to men.
    Feminists hate men and want society to be run by women. Unfortunately if society was dominated by women, it would collapse almost immediately. It's not even worth entertaining the idea that Women could benefit as much as they do without Male leadership.
    The idea is that men and women should be treated as equal so why would there be a society dominated by women?

ReputationRep:
    I've seen good cases made against feminists and feminist theories, but I wouldn't say this is one of them. I mean,"they're ugly"? Come on now, that's not going to win people over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowtwist)
    The idea is that men and women should be treated as equal so why would there be a society dominated by women?
    There's no such thing as perfect equity in society. Besides this, radical femminist believe because of the opression they have suffered or whatever, that it should be the other way around.

ReputationRep:
    Feminist culture is not a good thing and I'm not sure why it's still being promoted.

- For one thing Men have contributed the most to the world in terms of invention, thought, the arts. Now the feminist machine will rationalise this as having been the consequence of 'female opression'. While to an extent this may legitmately have been the case, in this era and the next, how many of you think women will be discovering ground breaking technologies, or contributing to philosophical thought?

- The idea of 'gender equality' - load of bull. Having no grounding in scientific fact this is more of a belief than it is true. Because Men are different to women, and we have different purpose where our biological prediposition has set the tone for our lives. Yet like religion, children are culturally forced to accept it.

- Feminists are ugly.

Shock horror. Notice how most ardent feminists, yes using the word ardent, are typically physically unattractive and have had bad relationships with males in there life time. The feminist can be typically be identified by the following characteristics: fat, have a lot of tattoos, hypocritcal, ugly, et al. All of these traits are not neccesarily mutally exclusive but come under the banner of advocating female 'independence' - basically using my 21st century codex, I managed to translate this to 'I want to pursue self-interest and not have to face repreisal for consequence' i.e. Women being overweight, sleeping around, being unfeminine.

In this sense the feminist movement hate only one thing more then Men and that's attractive females. Feminine / attractive females are characterisally identified by physical attractiveness, including a tendency not to be prone to self hatred. And so the feminists want women who have good things going for them to suffer with them.

Now there is a genuine concern for gender equality, but the answer is not the feminist movement. You can be anti-rape and be an anti-feminist male.

I'm wondering when people will stand up to this left nonsense.
    Oy Vey

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.