Turn on thread page Beta

Thoughts on this awesome car... watch

ReputationRep:
    The amount of jealous people in this thread is too damn high.

OP - as far as the colour goes, get the grey one. It looks a hell of a lot more classy/understated, and this one definitely looks childish. Just doesn't suit the car imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birkenhead)
    The colour is repulsive. It is baby boy blue and screams frivolous, nouveau riche wannabe playboy. In the unlikely event that you're planning on wasting sixty thousand pounds on a car, get the grey one instead.
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    The colour sucks. Grey would be better.
    (Original post by Hashim123)
    The amount of jealous people in this thread is too damn high.

OP - as far as the colour goes, get the grey one. It looks a hell of a lot more classy/understated, and this one definitely looks childish. Just doesn't suit the car imo.
    Thanks for being honest guys. I agree it is too "baby blue".

And sorry to the one person that liked it!

What about the red one?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post59197495

ReputationRep:
    I can't see the point in buying a £60k, high performance car and then getting a grey one so it's not too ostentatious. I'd be tempted by bright yellow to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad the OP is buying this car and money is passing from his hands to those of someone far more capable - on finance to boot. If only he had been stupid enough to lease the thing.

The car is so tasteless I'm sure the guy at the dealership is taking bets on whether you'll actually go through with buying it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    I'm glad the OP is buying this car and money is passing from his hands to those of someone far more capable - on finance to boot. If only he had been stupid enough to lease the thing.

The car is so tasteless I'm sure the guy at the dealership is taking bets on whether you'll actually go through with buying it
    Why is it tasteless?

ReputationRep:
    Dude, get a Range Rover.

ReputationRep:
    Baby blue is awesome, I would get either this or the F-Type V6 s.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.