Turn on thread page Beta

Doing something your parets ask that they can do for them selves. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Catwoman?
    No. my friend who is my only source of physical contact right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MylittlePlusle)
    No. my friend who is my only source of physical contact right now.
    Are they voluntarily your friend?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    well if ur grateful show them, i will do anyhting i can to help my mum out bc she has spent years looking after me so if she wants anything doing i will do it bc i love her and i am grateful regardless of wheter she can 'do it herself' or not

ReputationRep:
    Your mother sacrificed a lot for you while she was raising you all those years.

Little things like that you don't have to do but it's nice to help her out if she asks.

ReputationRep:
    Are they voluntarily your friend?
    Yes, of course.. I love her and her hugs. I tell her that I love her and that she's beautiful once a month

Yes, of course.. I love her and her hugs. I tell her that I love her and that she's beautiful once a month
    wow how generous of u

ReputationRep:
    Oh damn, you're so far in the friendzone it would take Matthew Mcconaughey going through a timewarp in a spaceship to get you out.

ReputationRep:
    Oh damn, you're so far in the friendzone it would take Matthew Mcconaughey going through a timewarp in a spaceship to get you out.
    Um, no. We're friends. I have so much love for her <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    wow how generous of u
    I have a lot of love for her! ^-^ I get really happy whenever I talk to her! <3

I have a lot of love for her! ^-^ I get really happy whenever I talk to her! <3
    if u have so much love for her why don't u tell her u love her more frequently? speaking as a girl it would probably help her self confidence if she was insecure and it dosen't cost u anything

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, you don't start whiny threads at all :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 1441564092105.jpg (44.9 KB)
  2. File Type: jpg 1441564101222.jpg (67.2 KB)

ReputationRep:
    if u have so much love for her why don't u tell her u love her more frequently? speaking as a girl it would probably help her self confidence if she was insecure and it dosen't cost u anything
    I don't want to bombard her with my love for her My love for her isn't like my love I have/had for my (ex) beautiful ad special friends

what goes around, comes around...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    what goes around, comes around...
    As I said, I'm not going to ask my children to do things for me that I can do myself I'm not going to let them do things for me that I can do for myself.

As I said, I'm not going to ask my children to do things for me that I can do myself I'm not going to let them do things for me that I can do for myself.
    There are just so many things you can do...

(Original post by MylittlePlusle;59164295[b)
    ]I don't want[/b] to bombard her with my love for her My love for her isn't like my love I have/had for my (ex) beautiful ad special friends
    it's not all about u, have u ever even asked her what she wants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    There are just so many things you can do...
    I know that but I'm not going to ask them to do simple things.

When my parents become elderly I'll happily help them.

ReputationRep:
    it's not all about u, have u ever even asked her what she wants?
    What are you tallking about?

What are you tallking about?
    you say 'i don't want' and 'my love', a relationship is a pair, maby she wants to be complimented, have u even asked her?

ReputationRep:
    you say 'i don't want' and 'my love', a relationship is a pair, maby she wants to be complimented, have u even asked her?
    You're right about that. Our relationship is fine how it is.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.