Turn on thread page Beta

Sword Art Online watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starvation13)
    Seriously I have no idea why people don't like it. The GGO landscape was so amazing, especially when we first met Shinon that sniper girl. That area was amazing with the abandoned skyscrapers and sunset etc. I even printscreened some of the panning shots to use as backgrounds for my laptop.

Deathgun was also amazing lol, and i like how it turned out to be 3 people instead of just one person glitching the system. It made the storyline so much better

BTW - All these manga readers or light novel readers (i dunno where SAO was derived from) are really hyping up the Alicalization arc. This better be some next level **** loool. It was being hyped up since the end of season 1 in the youtube comments section.
    GGO was the best part of season 2. I kinda dropped the show after that arc ended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starvation13)
    ---------OH AND IF YOU'RE AN SAO FAN YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS ABRIDGED PARODY!!!!!!! IT TURNS KIRITO INTO A CYNICAL F*CK, ITS SO FUNNY: And its so professionally made too, there's loads of editing and they add new things to the story to make it so much funnier, please watch this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0
    Watching episode 1 now
    You're right, this is hilarious

And yess! Definitely check Accel World out, I loved it

ReputationRep:
    WATCH FAIRYTAIL YOU'LL LOVE IT! You can watch me Natsu doing a fire dragon roarrrrrrrr :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a huge list now of stuff to watch after I finish SAO

Accel World and Log Horizon being at the top of that list...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    WATCH FAIRYTAIL YOU'LL LOVE IT! You can watch me Natsu doing a fire dragon roarrrrrrrr :headfire:
    Added to the list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Added to the list
    You'll love it the best trust me when I first watched it I was like 'wtf is this' DO NOT STOP WATCHING you get to love it the first episode is just explaining everything to you about the place and all and when you get into the middle you won't want to let go at all, the soundtrack and openings are awesome as well! I don't even like animes but this is just unreal
    Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Im waiting for the next season of Attack on titan, Sword art online, the big bang theory, Brooklyn nine-nine and Red vs Blue
    The only on that i watch is Naruto but that's only one episode a week

ReputationRep:
    x
    First seasons was pretty decent, haven't watched the second yet.

As far as recommendations go:
    Deathnote
    Attack On Titan
    Ghost In The Shell (animated film)
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Akira (animated film)
    Claymore
    Berserk
    Shigurui

Something you should be prepared for within the anime world; there are many animes that don't have endings. This is rather frustrating, to say the least. Sometimes this is due to the rate at which the manga gets released, so when the producers of the anime reach the same point in the story as the manga, they either create their own ending in order to finish the anime or just use the most recently released manga as an ending.

I'd also recommend watching Dragonball Z, if you can stomach watching something that's 290+ episodes.
    DBZ is actually the second series, Dragonball was the first. Z is way more entertaining though IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexion)
    someone help me

i watched the entire anime in two nights, and now i'm a little bit obsessed (hence the avatar and sig) :h

but i'm sad now cos it's over

i need more of this in my life

or at least someone to talk to about it...
    kirito my man!!!

High five!! :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuppacoffee)
    kirito my man!!!

High five!! :d
    Yeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Something you should be prepared for within the anime world; there are many animes that don't have endings. This is rather frustrating, to say the least.
    You can say that again... I don't really mind though, it usually means there's more coming

Also thanks for the recommendations

ReputationRep:
    You can say that again... I don't really mind though, it usually means there's more coming

Also thanks for the recommendations
    Sadly not always. 3 of those I recommended (Berserk, Shigurui, Claymore) don't really have endings. Well, Claymore kinda does, but that was merely the producers going "**** it, we'll make our own ending!"

Those 3 aren't going to get any sequel series, as far as I can tell :sad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.