Turn on thread page Beta

Why are some Pakistani girls so stuck up? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarskinz)
    They think they're prestige.
    OMG when I read the thread title this is the exact sentence that was in my head :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofsb)
    Loooool
    Not really. Wanted to smack their head! They were fresh off boat you know. British Pakistani men aren't generally like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The hot ones especially lol

Im not trying to single out a specific group but I keep noticing it a lot, seriously they walk around with a *****y expression on their face and like they are too good looking to make eye contact with anyone or don't act very friendly

Im Asian not, just not Pakistani
    I think it's about someone's personality, there are people like that in every race

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    They're hot property, pun intended and south Asian guys are 10x thirstier than their European counterparts.
    Are you one of those thirsty South Asian guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Not really. Wanted to smack their head! They were fresh off boat you know. British Pakistani men aren't generally like that.
    Yeah... I've had bad experiences with freshies too, so I tend to avoid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofsb)
    Yeah... I've had bad experiences with freshies too, so I tend to avoid.
    Avoid what? And my last post wasn't mean to be funny but why are people finding it funny lol

ReputationRep:
    Avoid what? And my last post wasn't mean to be funny but why are people finding it funny lol
    I avoid them, loool. Like I'd rather take the long way round than have to pass by a group of freshies who are already staring at me from half a mile away. Covered or not, no girl should have to put up with unnecessary staring and flirting if she doesn't want that kind of attention, but when you're covered, it's like... what are you even staring at? Lol.

I tend to find anything in our language funny, lmao... sorry :P

ReputationRep:
    That last bit about eye contact. Here's what I have to say. Pakistani men stare at women as if they have never seen a woman before. The amount of times I've experienced this situation! It doesn't matter how far a girl is, if there is a Pakistani man, he would spot her even from far! Its so annoying. And yes I do give that 'pissed off', 'screw you' '**** off' look and mostly ignore them like they don't even exist. Why? Because its such a piss take!
    [/i][/b]
    They stare at you like dogs. Its ridiculous!

So in short, because some Pakistani men gives women extremely thirsty stare. Not very pleasant, is it now?
    What bullshit. I've come across equally thirsty Pakistani girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofsb)
    I avoid them, loool. Like I'd rather take the long way round than have to pass by a group of freshies who are already staring at me from half a mile away. Covered or not, no girl should have to put up with unnecessary staring and flirting if she doesn't want that kind of attention, but when you're covered, it's like... what are you even staring at? Lol.

I tend to find anything in our language funny, lmao... sorry :P
    Ah got ya! This is what I do as well but when they are glued in a corner where you have to pass by, one has to pass unfortunately

Haha oh so you find Urdu funny? No worries, girl!

ReputationRep:
    Well this thread is going to get interesting :rofl:
    let me get my popcorn :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol omg how is that funny?
    I know it is true! Once in my uni, I was in . rush and there was a group of these Pakistani guys behind me and they were basically speaking in Urdu. I didn't pay attention until one of them said 'Unki yeh berukhi hame mar na dale'. I was okay at first cos I couldn't careless and I started walking faster. Then, I heard one saying 'Ufo, itni tez chalne kia kiya zarorat he'. I was so pissed. 😠😠😠
    Ugh, it's so annoying when they talk about you in front (or in this case, behind :mmm:) you. Like it'll make them seem cool or something. Quite the opposite. :erm:
    I'm not Pakistani but I've faced similar things in Bangladesh. Don't get me started on when they start 'bumping' into you and stuff when you're out and about...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Ugh, it's so annoying when they talk about you in front (or in this case, behind :mmm:) you. Like it'll make them seem cool or something. Quite the opposite. :erm:
    I'm not Pakistani but I've faced similar things in Bangladesh. Don't get me started on when they start 'bumping' into you and stuff when you're out and about...
    Absolutely! I'm actually very touchy on this matter because it just shows how some men see women as a piece of meat. Yet, if similar thing happen to their sisters, there would be an outrage. Its disgusting. Such double standards. 😠😠

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The hot ones especially lol

Im not trying to single out a specific group but I keep noticing it a lot, seriously they walk around with a *****y expression on their face and like they are too good looking to make eye contact with anyone or don't act very friendly

Im Asian not, just not Pakistani
    it's called a b*tch shield. look it up.
    its a tool girls use to filter out guys. you gotta break down their cover.
    i get you though, it sucks. a lot of girls these days think they are gods gift after posting some edited selfies on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    I know it is true! Once in my uni, I was in . rush and there was a group of these Pakistani guys behind me and they were basically speaking in Urdu. I didn't pay attention until one of them said 'Unki yeh berukhi hame mar na dale'. I was okay at first cos I couldn't careless and I started walking faster. Then, I heard one saying 'Ufo, itni tez chalne kia kiya zarorat he'. I was so pissed. 😠😠😠
    Whats berukhi?
    Lmao at 'ufo'...as if he said that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Whats berukhi?
    Lmao at 'ufo'...as if he said that :lol:
    I think it means dry behaviour. Not sure though.

Lol. I know, I know. Even I couldn't believe it. He proper read a shair 😒

ReputationRep:
    I beg you translate

ReputationRep:
    I see all this discussion about freshies who are inappropriate towards women, probably because they haven't been taught well enough to respect women. Let me ask you this: why do Pakistani women choose to treat British Pakistani men in the same way? You assume we're all the same: randy, lecherous and sleazy. I get dirty looks from Pakistani girls just for trying to talk to them like an adult. So don't make out that it's only the men who have a problem. Lots of Pakistani girls (not all of them) need to get off those high pedestals and understand that some of us are actually trying to make an effort to be respectable and kind. I don't need you throwing it back in my face when all I do is ask you what you're studying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadez)
    I beg you translate
    I seriously don't know how to translate the first phrase but here's what the second phrase meant 'why you walking so fast?'.

and don't have to beg, please. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeepRollingFazzy)
    Well this thread is going to get interesting :rofl:
    let me get my popcorn :holmes:
    lmfao ikr

ReputationRep:
    I seriously don't know how to translate the first phrase but here's what the second phrase meant 'why you walking so fast?'.

and don't have to beg, please. Lol.
    :laugh:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.