Turn on thread page Beta

How often do you wash your hair? watch

ReputationRep:
    Once a week/two weeks

ReputationRep:
    Wash it twice a week with shampoo, and three/four days a week with just conditioner.

ReputationRep:
    Every 4 days. If I wash too often my hair will get greasier more quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Daily (I go the odd day without washing it) and I use shampoo and conditioner

ReputationRep:
    every other day and I use both

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nearly everyday unless I'm feeling lazy and not venturing outside. Shamps, conds and argan oil innit.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Every 2/3 days, dependant on whether my curls are beginning to fade or naw

ReputationRep:
    Every other day. And always condition. Otherwise it's super knotty and it would probably feel really dry from the bleaching.

ReputationRep:
    Every 2 days. Shampoo, conditioner and hair oils to make dat hair fabulous

ReputationRep:
    I clean it every day with methylated spirits. I like to live dangerously.

ReputationRep:
    Every 3 days. My hair goes down to my bum and is really thick so don't think I could be bothered to wash it more than that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that feels horrible if I don't wash my hair for more than about two days? I hate have to washing my hair every two days for that reason, but then I hate the feeling more.

I also started using conditioner lately, but I only do that about 3 times a week.

ReputationRep:
    Once a week. Longest I've gone was a month but that was after spinal surgery.

ReputationRep:
    Everyday. I don't know what is a conditionazier.

Every 2-3 days; deep condition + shampoo

ReputationRep:
    Every two to three days depending on how it looks, I use both shampoo and conditioner every third wash, but shampoo every wash! I've found that conditioner makes my hair get greasy after a day, so instead I use coconut oil before every wash and leave that in for a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    Every 2 - 5 days with two shampoos one condition because of my curly hair it's impossible to tell if it's greasy and I swear my hair reabsorbs the oil o.o but longer than a week and it gets itchy and smelly xD

ReputationRep:
    Every 3 days. Shampoo + condition. Occasionally use a thermal recovery hair masque if I've used my straighteners that week.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Every other day. I do use both :yep:

Every other day, shampoo, condition and some Moroccan argan oil stuff on the ends :|

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.