(Original post by elliemayxo)
    Ben Sherman is a designer
    oh, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    oh, thank you
    You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    My day started off with research and preparation for my third year (Chemistry). Following an altercation with my parents I fled home and went bus hopping, ended up going to Oxford Street and shopped for niche perfumes. I settled for a gorgeous Van Cleef & Arpels number and a not so niche Jean Paul Gaultier EDT. Came home, had a nap and now I'm browsing TSR and the net.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Lovely, because I looked into your eyes.
    You see, most girls are drugs to men. So would you like to be smoked, injected, or shall you be taken orally?

ReputationRep:
    A bit annoyed because everyone's found a vase that my sister broke, but I was apart of, and I was shouted at because of it.

ReputationRep:
    Well that's different.
    Some medicines can also be taken anally, too, so you might also be taken anally if you're exotic enough.

ReputationRep:
    How was everyones day?

Good, bad?

Rant if you need to, and tell me any nice things that have happened
    It was quite good, I started my first day at grammar school for sixth form and I was kind of nervous but it turned out to be quite calm and relaxed

ReputationRep:
    Frustrating, needed to change my bank account to a student additions one, told I could do it over the phone. Instead all I got for 30 minutes was some demented Indian woman saying "sorry, sorry, so sorry" like Jay from the ****ing Inbetweeners and then finally I was told "sorry, it turns out you can't actually do it on the phone, you have to go into a branch" :mob:

****ing Barclays.

ReputationRep:
    It was a bit stressful, had a meeting about my anxiety and work based learning and ended up having a little sob.. now I feel tired and a bit stressy.. but positives: I had a rubarb and custard doughnut

I went to the Houses of Parliament today. It was fun.

ReputationRep:
    not great. two pieces of homework due for tomorrow and my girlfriend kept making sarcastic comments because she is mad i got two jobs as she says i wont do anything fun anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I may just be paranoid , but i was getting bad looks all day , and this one guy tried to start on me. He said what you f*ing staring at , felt like thumping the drunk prick. Anyways , another day at sixth form :P

ReputationRep:
    I woke up out of my sleep too soon to turn the A.C. on. I couldn't get back to sleep and have been lounging on here. Just waiting for Uni to start again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Technetium)
    My day started off with research and preparation for my third year (Chemistry). Following an altercation with my parents I fled home and went bus hopping, ended up going to Oxford Street and shopped for niche perfumes. I settled for a gorgeous Van Cleef & Arpels number and a not so niche Jean Paul Gaultier EDT. Came home, had a nap and now I'm browsing TSR and the net.
    Sounds like an eventful day! are you doing a degree then?. I love Jean Paul Gaultier, the classique one is my favourite (for women) was the first perfume I ever owned and I've loved it ever since.

Have you checked out any of the Tom Ford perfumes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    I may just be paranoid , but i was getting bad looks all day , and this one guy tried to start on me. He said what you f*ing staring at , felt like thumping the drunk prick. Anyways , another day at sixth form :P
    Haha, oh dear... don't take it personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheimcallyginger)
    not great. two pieces of homework due for tomorrow and my girlfriend kept making sarcastic comments because she is mad i got two jobs as she says i wont do anything fun anymore.
    You can do the homework, get a good mindset and you can do anything.

As for the girlfriend, sadly.. relationships come and go. But education is something you will have to back you up for life. Focus on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    I went to the Houses of Parliament today. It was fun.
    Really!? how come! I always say how i'd love to do that. I think i'm going with college soon... everyone is going on about how boring it'll be but personally I think i'd really enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hevachan)
    It was a bit stressful, had a meeting about my anxiety and work based learning and ended up having a little sob.. now I feel tired and a bit stressy.. but positives: I had a rubarb and custard doughnut
    Aww bless you.. sometimes letting out all the emotions is the best thing to do I hope you're ok now, it's nice that you're seeing a positive. This time of year is always a bit iffy.

Nothing significant been watching suits all day had to catch up with the recent episodes and was left with a cliffhanger need to wait until January for the new season to come out I also had to ring up student finance to sort out a few things but they were being as slow as ever. Well the only upside today was me getting a new fresh trim so feeling pretty good at the moment

ReputationRep:
    It was ok... I unexpectedly dropped one of my A2 levels and I thought I was going to get murdered by my teacher - I just got berated though....

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.