Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliemmax)
    Yeah I'm from Kent as well yeah I actually don't mind it! Docksides nice and that whole part is
    I think...think I found the term dates for starting in April 2016?!http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/students...erm-dates.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j_flower3)
    I think...think I found the term dates for starting in April 2016?!http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/students...erm-dates.aspx
    Yeah I saw that but it kind of confused me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I saw that but it kind of confused me
    Ok, what I got from it was that the first term for the April 2016 cohort is April 18th to July 29th.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, what I got from it was that the first term for the April 2016 cohort is April 18th to July 29th.
    Oh okay it's cos of the September it confused me. I thought it started April 1st cos of UCAS but they may be like a guess

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay it's cos of the September it confused me. I thought it started April 1st cos of UCAS but they may be like a guess
    Yep, UCAS isn't accurate when it comes to start dates. At least I can start a countdown now ! (205 days!!)http://days.to/18-april/2016

ReputationRep:
    Yep, UCAS isn't accurate when it comes to start dates. At least I can start a countdown now ! (205 days!!)http://days.to/18-april/2016
    Haha I've got a countdown aswell😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi I just wondered when you guys applied for child nursing for the April intake - is it too late for me to apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jordhan96! If you were planning to start in April 2016 you may be too late as many of us have accepted offers from the university since August. And the interviews tend to take place between February and March after the UCAS January deadline. However, if you're considering the April 2017 intake I think the application deadline is January 2016. At least this is what I remember from when I was an applicant last year. Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jordhan96! If you were planning to start in April 2016 you may be too late as many of us have accepted offers from the university since August. And the interviews tend to take place between February and March after the UCAS January deadline. However, if you're considering the April 2017 intake I think the application deadline is January 2016. At least this is what I remember from when I was an applicant last year. Best of luck.
    Hi j_flower3, thank you for replying to my post really quickly! I was actually hoping to apply for the April 2016 intake, however I didn't know that you applied last year. I have emailed the university to see if it is too late, even though it probably is.
    Thank you for your help!

ReputationRep:
    I start midwifery at Canterbury campus in April too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baileyhorn)
    I start midwifery at Canterbury campus in April too!

Hey, I also start Midwifery at the Canterbury campus in April.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, me and my friends have found a house if any of you need accommodation, its a 4 bed £350 a month all inclusive and its located in medway. we need 1 more person to join us in April 2016 or September 2016. We currently have 2 girls and 1 guy (me) all health care students. 2 of us are from April 15 intake one child nurse and one Diagnostic Radiography student (me) again lol. If your'e interested please message me for more details.

ReputationRep:
    Hey you guys, I'm also doing the children nursing at canterbury medway and I'm also going to be in liberty quays halls!

Not long to go now!
    Have you guys heard anything from uni or halls?

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone heard back yet for children's Nursing September intake ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 6, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.