Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwinnyP)
    If you eat your sweetcorn.
    That really helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BULL14)
    That really helps
    I was 5 foot 7 when I was 17 years old, and 5 foot 10 by the time I was 20.

Is that more useful? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Probably not much more (maybe 1 inch max if you're lucky) as you seemed to have already matured fully
    I'd say be happy with yourself and what you have

ReputationRep:
    I would like to grow to 5 foot 10'' or 5 foot 9'' - Do you think it will be possible?

ReputationRep:
    I would like to grow to 5 foot 10'' or 5 foot 9'' - Do you think it will be possible?
    Swimming helps lengthen your body, just a suggestion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You might be, you might not. Most men grow (by small amounts) until their early twenties if I'm correct. At the end of the day 5'7" is barely short - if you're worried about thinking women won't want you or anything then they weren't worth your time. Heck - it's only two inches smaller than the average UK man's height IIRC - just be greatful you're not a dwarf!

I am 15 years old (16 in october) and I am slightly under 5 foot 7'. I hit puberty at a young age (at 11 years old) and my body looks like a fully grown man. I haven't grown for 10-12 months (I think). Have I stop growing? is there anything I could do?

Thankyou for anyone who suggests helpful advice....
    Last Year my year 10 statistic teacher said you have your last growth spurt when you're 22. But either way she's a statistics teacher,no doctor means she donesn't knowww shiiiiiit. Why don't you research?

ReputationRep:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limb_lengthening_methods

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Swimming helps lengthen your body, just a suggestion

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lolwut

ReputationRep:
    So can I do anything to grow taller?

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayerBB)
    The average of your mom and dad's height will be your height and your height is pretty good, don't worry about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am 6in taller than both. **** logic is ****.

ReputationRep:
    I am six inch shorter than my dad 'logic'
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I am 15 years old (16 in october) and I am slightly under 5 foot 7'. I hit puberty at a young age (at 11 years old) and my body looks like a fully grown man. I haven't grown for 10-12 months (I think). Have I stop growing? is there anything I could do?

Thankyou for anyone who suggests helpful advice....
    Sounds JUST like me. Thought I was destined to be a shortarse as I stopped growing for ages. BUT, when I was 17 I hit a growth spurt and was 6'2'' by the time I was 19, so there's hope yet
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PlayerBB)
    The average of your mom and dad's height will be your height and your height is pretty good, don't worry about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That means that your family tree would get shorter and shorter through the generations, one of the most stupid things I've ever read :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm doomed to be 5 ft 1 my entire life. 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 😥😥😥😥😥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    That means that your family tree would get shorter and shorter through the generations, one of the most stupid things I've ever read :rofl:
    Idk man, my doctor said that and I googled it so it seems sense to me

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I should worry?😔

ReputationRep:
    Not really you cant control these things. Eg. My elder brother is 6' 4 but i am 6' 1 ish and my dad is 6' 2. Feels bad man. =/

ReputationRep:
    Dude short people live longer. Also Tom Cruise he's 5"7, didn't hurt him anything.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.