Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else on here dislike me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    I just think it is better for me to know who doesn't like me so it is all out in the open.
    fair enough
    well, I like ya :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mpagtches)
    Because your name is like Willy Wonka
    Yeah, no it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllainKahlo)
    What did you do? :/
    I don't think I did anything. Other than what I normally do. I just seem people have a problem with me saying things about Hilrho.

ReputationRep:
    I just got a PM from iAmanze saying why he doesn't like me and finds me irritating. So I was wonder if other people felt the same way and if you do please feel free to post on this thread or PM me.
    Don't call anyone out. That's horrible. That being said, I can't wait to see iAmanze's response.

ReputationRep:
    not a big fan of you as you can't decide whether you want to be a troll or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Welcome to the club, William walker! Incidentlally, I was once mocked for being rather polite... Don't think that person is going to get very far...
    Was it me that mocked ya m8?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treypound)
    not a big fan of you as you can't decide whether you want to be a troll or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Wills how can I ever dislike ya m8, I just have too much love in my heart :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picklescamp)
    fair enough
    well, I like ya :hugs:
    Thank you. I like you too.:loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Was it me that mocked ya m8?
    Lol no. This was in a properly like in a way to try and find some "weakness" So if they wanna show off , and mock people being polite, then that kinda shows they've got nothing to really actually mock...

Besides, there's a difference between friends mocking and people who hate you... But again, that's life. Welcome

ReputationRep:
    Wills how can I ever dislike ya m8, I just have too much love in my heart :cry2:
    It is a shame you never show that love for me in reality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    Don't call anyone out. That's horrible. That being said, I can't wait to see iAmanze's response.
    I don't think he will respond. He could PM me again though.

ReputationRep:
    I like you, you seem nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Which is lovely, but tone it down a bit mate. Trying not to be a **** but you mention her so often and big her up so much that it comes across as obsessive. Just a heads up
    What does it matter to other people if I come off as obsessive? iAmanze said in his PM that she would never go out with me and is just using me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iSerendipity)
    I like you, you seem nice
    Aww thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Lol no. This was in a properly like in a way to try and find some "weakness" So if they wanna show off , and mock people being polite, then that kinda shows they've got nothing to really actually mock...

Besides, there's a difference between friends mocking and people who hate you... But again, that's life. Welcome
    Oh good, you haven't heard about my mocking yet. I mean, that's good m8 dem peeps are sad cases ahaahaha :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PusE)
    I didn't like you at first because you insulted me a few times on my other account, but you seem alright tbh, the more I see of you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which account was that?

ReputationRep:
    It is a shame you never show that love for me in reality.
    But...but...

ReputationRep:
    Oh good, you haven't heard about my mocking yet. I mean, that's good m8 dem peeps are sad cases ahaahaha :ninja:
    RainbowKiwi, like I said I have a friend who calls us "hoes" so we also call her a "hoe" but like in a nice sorta mocking and not an "i hate you" sorta way.

ReputationRep:
    But...but...
    But what?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.