Turn on thread page Beta

The muslims are smuggling millions of mexicans into the US watch

Well I'm sure that why Donald Trump wants to build a wall. Just for your sake and happiness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Seriously, I dislike Islam as much as the next person but this is getting ridiculous now, poor muslims.
    This.

There's a big difference between discussing the merits of Islam/the role of religion in society etc and stupid threads like this popping up several times a day vilifying Muslims and peddling bigotry and ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    TBH, even if it was true, then good. Let them tear the US to shreds. I couldn't care less.

But I worry when they set their sights on Europe.
    When will you understand that "they set their sights" on the ENTIRE world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vakitisvitis)
    When will you understand that "they set their sights" on the ENTIRE world.
    I'd rather they set their sights on the US.

ReputationRep:
    Soon people the US shall become Mexicistan and theres nothing you can do to stop it

ReputationRep:
    This had me laughing out loud. I hope this is a troll:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Whilst we're at it, we may aswell blame the muslims for ebola and aids. Lets chuck it on the muslims, cos there's so much **** going on that anyone will believe anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiabloDesmond)
    Whilst we're at it, we may aswell blame the muslims for ebola and aids. Lets chuck it on the muslims, cos there's so much **** going on that anyone will believe anything.
    I now know how the jews feel lmao. They are being blamed for white genocide and were balmed for the black death rofl

ReputationRep:
    The Buddhists don't plan on conquering the world and killing all non-buddhists.
    The muslims do plan on conquering the world and killing all non-muslims, it's a fact.
    Also the buddhists don't murder millions of innocents like the muslims, and they don't rape little English white girls like the muslims.
    Do you even bother watching this thing called "News"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/un-dozen...rakhine-burma/

Muslims being killed in Burma, mostly by monks.

ReputationRep:
    Meanwhile the Jews are trying to control the international system to bring down the US.

Just think if Muslims and Jews join forces, they will control the world :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    This.

There's a big difference between discussing the merits of Islam/the role of religion in society etc and stupid threads like this popping up several times a day vilifying Muslims and peddling bigotry and ignorance.
    The truth about the muslims and their horrific actions, and their plan to destroy western civilization must be said.

ReputationRep:
    Do you even bother watching this thing called "News"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/un-dozen...rakhine-burma/

Muslims being killed in Burma, mostly by monks.
    Those monks are heroes.
    They are tired of muslims ruining their lives.
    I wish we all started behaving like those great monks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Meanwhile the Jews are trying to control the international system to bring down the US.

Just think if Muslims and Jews join forces, they will control the world :afraid:
    :lol: +1

ReputationRep:
    Those monks are heroes.
    They are tired of muslims ruining their lives.
    I wish we all started behaving like those great monks.
    Lmao then why are you complaining about muslims slaughtering people then, if you're okay with another ethnic group doing it?

You're point is completely invalid.

ReputationRep:
    The truth about the muslims and their horrific actions, and their plan to destroy western civilization must be said.
    Doh! You caught us red handed, you clever thing!
    As a muslim Audiology student, I'll be dishing out hearing aids to elderly people one day, how would you explain that into this big plan of world domination?

Seriously though, anyone ever tell you that you're a ****? Just wondering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lmao then why are you complaining about muslims slaughtering people then, if you're okay with another ethnic group doing it?

You're point is completely invalid.
    Because they are doing it to the muslims who deserve it.
    They are just giving them a taste of their own medicine.
    Thise monks should recieve the nobel peace prize.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1757172.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  89.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    Where is your evidence? How can Muslims be in a state of such power to destroy the USA? Sources? Not salsa and mexican dips - like actual sources to support your claim?
    But what if they're halal tho?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)

MagicNMedicine, dont you know? Muslims are going to control the world by getting some quite high profile Muslim politicians in to power and the Jews are going to control the world by means of the entertainment and banking business. We know how much politicians love the banks and entertainment. More on the agenda later.

ReputationRep:
    Because they are doing it to the muslims who deserve it.
    They are just giving them a taste of their own medicine.
    Thise monks should recieve the nobel peace prize.
    Wow..just...wow...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2015
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.