Turn on thread page Beta

Have any of you females ever been in a physical fight? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachu94)
    a group of girls from my old school fought with another group of girls from another school at a park
    it was some showdown and kinda scary (I was little then )
    girls were literally biting each other and pulling each others hair
    Wow
    The fights are always in a park :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Wow
    The fights are always in a park :lol:
    yeh Must be a london thing everywhere else is always packed
    boys usually just kick off anywhere or where the arguments start

ReputationRep:
    yeh Must be a london thing everywhere else is always packed
    boys usually just kick off anywhere or where the arguments start
    True but some wait till after school and the whole school would walk to the park to witness the beef lol

ReputationRep:
    True but some wait till after school and the whole school would walk to the park to witness the beef lol
    Omg yes😂

ReputationRep:
    omd I seen that so many times, lol all them crew members on the side for backup :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arfah)
    Only in taekwondo I fight with guys and girls.
    How hard can you kick? :holmes:

ReputationRep:

Pika ready tell me when u lot need back up

ReputationRep:
    Yes. We we were naked and it involved pillows and jelly

ReputationRep:

Lmao, back up for what? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    Lmao, back up for what? :erm:
    if there is a tsr showdown on a forum

ReputationRep:

Ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treypound)
    then you're living in a dream world,
    Maybe.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Or maybe fighting is just silly + uncalled for most of the time..which is why we don't do it..

Not knowing how to fight is dangerous.
    No it totally isn't, how so? I don't really know how to fight, please enlighten me on how hazardous my life is rn. Rather, not knowing how to defend yourself is semi-dangerous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes way back in year 8 when some girl said 'your mum' to me on msn. We fought in a changing room after PE.:laugh: That was 8 years ago though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Fights are not a necessity. Not everyone has to revert to neanderthal like ways of thinking and behaviour like you OP.
    So you would have preferred if army didnt fight back and let hitler win? ok lad go to bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Maybe.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Or maybe fighting is just silly + uncalled for most of the time..which is why we don't do it..

No it totally isn't, how so? I don't really know how to fight, please enlighten me on how hazardous my life is rn. Rather, not knowing how to defend yourself is semi-dangerous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what if I cameup to you because I felt you wronged me and hit you in the face, what are you going to do? talk to me why Im punching your lights-out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only one when I was 8 years old. I was out playing in the garden with my bratz doll head (the ones you style hair for) when the girl from across the road came over asking if I could swap my doll head for her toy. I said no so she snatched it off me and ran...I ran after her screaming whilst trying to grab hold of her cardigan...she turned around and scratched my face then also proceeded to scratch the inside of my mouth...I yanked her down to the floor by grabbing hold of her hair, grabbed my doll head and ran home with a mouth full of blood and tears in my eyes :lol:

I got a mouth infection because of her dirty nails :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Some boy who was 3 years younger than me tried to knock me down for no reason, I sent him rolling down the hill. He came back and punched me in the chest, that hurt. I let out a war cry and tried to attack him back, my friends were trying to hold him back but they were laughing so much. All the boys from the basketball area were staring and calling out "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH".
    Foolish boy.

ReputationRep:
    what if I cameup to you because I felt you wronged me and hit you in the face, what are you going to do? talk to me why Im punching your lights-out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It would never, ever get to that point though and that scenario is incredibly unlikely to occur. I would never provoke someone in the first place tbh and people who do that are silly but if I ever did something awful to anyone, I would most likely apologise and explain myself. The other person should be understanding and not react in that way. If for some reason they were too angry to understand my view and therefore still wanted to punch me then I'd try to talk them out of it.Yes aha, that's exactly what I'd do while attempting to defend myself. I wouldn't punch you back. XD If I died in the process then...you'd pay for my coffin.

But I still dont see how you can say that you're in danger if you don't know how to fight. What you gave an example of is something that never occurs on a day-to-day basis and if you disagree then clearly youre hanging out with the wrong crowd/something(?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I heard that some TSR girls enjoy naked mud wrestling.

(Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    How hard can you kick? :holmes:
    Not very hard but decent. This guy elbowed my foot once by accident, it was horrid. Worst pain I've ever felt.

:ninja: I need you as my back up anyway

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.