Turn on thread page Beta

Can immigration to Britain be reversed? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Jacob here!

We shouldn't have to reverse immigration - loads of my best uni mates are from all over the world! I think immigration makes for a more vibrant and interesting culture! (Maybe I'm biased because I'm doing human geography modules - Haha!)

Thanks,

Jake

ReputationRep:
    Man, TSR has really gone to the dogs!

Forget worrying about undesirables (in your eyes) coming into the UK, undesirables have already infested TSR to the point that most intelligent posters have left (close to it myself).

Time for IP bans while TSR can still be saved.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, reverse all migration. Send those 7.5 million immigrants back home. Doesn't matter that the 13 million Brits abroad will have to come back because there's room for them as they're white.

ReputationRep:
    What groups are you planning on deporting though? Thing with immigration is that younger people move and have kids within a few years, leaving a generation of second gen immigrants like me with nowhere else to really call home. Unless you want to pull a heartless Dominican Republican strategy, only way is to encourage emigration somehow.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.