Turn on thread page Beta

If you had to hide something top secret, where would you hide it? watch

ReputationRep:
    Probably bury it somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Same as you, up your arse.

If it's information: I'd just remember it. Duh. xD Safest place I know.

ReputationRep:
    Encipher using one time pad generated by a cryptographically secure random number generator. Bury ciphertext at random location. Bury key at random location. Destroy original document.

Assuming it's worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    If it's information: I'd just remember it. Duh. xD Safest place I know.
    what if its 500 words of info

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Treypound)
    what if its 500 words of info

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wouldn't have passed GCSE German if I couldn't remember 500 words of information. Sure, it might take some time - but if it's important enough, I don't think I don't think I'd mind spending time on it.

ReputationRep:
    Id hide it in an art museum and incorporate it into a sculpture.

ReputationRep:
    Put it in a pot of bean, carrot, and lamb stew, and then freeze it all

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have passed GCSE German if I couldn't remember 500 words of information. Sure, it might take some time - but if it's important enough, I don't think I don't think I'd mind spending time on it.
    what if it were codes like :/364!fuhTigg123 and other random symbols? you would never remember that even if you studied the native language of cripton.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what if it were codes like :/364!fuhTigg123 and other random symbols? you would never remember that even if you studied the native language of cripton.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure I could, given time. At the end of the day it's just memory. Almost anybody can do it if they put their mind to it. It doesn't take particular skill to remember a pattern.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure I could, given time. At the end of the day it's just memory. Almost anybody can do it if they put their mind to it. It doesn't take particular skill to remember a pattern.
    If you had 10 years then yes, 2 days you couldn't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you had 10 years then yes, 2 days you couldn't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    10 years? LOL, don't be ridiculous. If I had two days to learn 500 characters of gibberish where I could forget about every other commitment and deadline, I could do it. Perhaps you couldn't but I'm perfectly aware of my own abilities.

ReputationRep:
    10 years? LOL, don't be ridiculous. If I had two days to learn 500 characters of gibberish where I could forget about every other commitment and deadline, I could do it. Perhaps you couldn't but I'm perfectly aware of my own abilities.
    you're pissing me off now, lets test the theory then I have a program that can display words for a certain time then they will disappear also printscreen wont work if you win I will give you 150 quid if you lose you give me 150

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're pissing me off now, lets test the theory then I have a program that can display words for a certain time then they will disappear also printscreen wont work if you win I will give you 150 quid if you lose you give me 150
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pissing you off? For what reason? Because I'm making a simple statement of fact based on my own abilities? What blasphemy on my part.

No thanks, the deadline for medicine applications is fast approaching and I have two aptitude tests to prepare for. You can keep your '150 quid.'

ReputationRep:
    I would have to kill myself if I told anybody

ReputationRep:
    I'd keep it on me. People tend to stay away from me anyway.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.