Turn on thread page Beta

Am I ugly? I'm undergoing cosmetic surgery soon. (video of me) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephanie_12)
    Didn't you say in another thread that you are 25? Maybe it was a typo, but anyway,
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hahahoran18)
    You've created a thread where you repeatedly say you're above the age of 21.....I smell troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 20. I'm applying to university when I'm 24-25, though. When I've finished optimizing my looks. Otherwise the university experience will be a waste of my time as I'll never leave me room.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes OP you ugly af. You nearly blinded me for life with that gross ass picture. I've never seen anything that horrible before- did you suffer from radiation or something?

In all serious though, what the hell is wrong with you?! Stop being a shallow pansy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankTeller1234)
    I'm 20. I'm applying to university when I'm 24-25, though. When I've finished optimizing my looks. Otherwise the university experience will be a waste of my time as I'll never leave me room.
    You said in an earlier post here "before I'm 20":rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but in my opinion you look fine how you are, not ugly at all
    (Original post by IamJuggernaut)
    tbh id say u are about 8/10. I found it very difficult to understand the first paragraph bcuz of the words u used in it. But anyway, I dont know why you would spend so much money on surgery or whatever, when you are actually about 8 I think. I guess if u think it makes u an attraction for ''higher standard'' of females, then go ahead.
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    The procedures are absolutely not necessary.
    But if it will make you feel better then go for it.
    But as far as I'm concerned you don't need them.
    (Original post by Sir Candour)
    You're an exceptionally handsome bloke, but, considering this thread, obviously a bit of a ****.

10/10 for wasted time.
    (Original post by iamspiderman)
    You are not ugly!Don't you look at people (celebs) who have had cosmetic surgery, they always look worse and even wax like; and end up ruining their looks altogether.
    I assure you that I'm not looking for compliments. Perhaps I should have titled this thread, "what would you rate me prior to my cosmetic surgeries?", although I'm unable to do so anymore. I'm aware of the fact I'm not particularly ugly as my face has no apparent cranio-facial deformities. But the fact I'm a mere 5-6/10, as agreed upon on multiple websites such as PUAHate, Sluthate and Lookism, has left me feeling somewhat depressed. The loneliness I experience due to a lack of friends, lack of female contact and a non-existent social life is crippling to me and I'm therefore taking action in an attempt to improve my looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    This is weird. The video is almost 2 years old. And the photos you posted on imgur are from 3 mths ago.

So did you get any procedures between those 3 years and these 3 mths ago?
    The video was when I was first found PUAHate two years ago... although the website was taken down after one of the members (Elliot Rodger) went on a murder rampage in a somewhat understandable revenge spree.

The pictures where from an, "Am I ugly?", thread that I posted on Reddit a few months ago.

Between the video and the pictures, I gained a considerable amount of muscle, had freckles removed and got some filler. I've been saving for the majority of the time.

ReputationRep:
    You look fine

ReputationRep:
    The video was when I was first found PUAHate two years ago... although the website was taken down after one of the members (Elliot Rodger) went on a murder rampage in a somewhat understandable revenge spree.

The pictures where from an, "Am I ugly?", thread that I posted on Reddit a few months ago.

Between the video and the pictures, I gained a considerable amount of muscle, had freckles removed and got some filler. I've been saving for the majority of the time.
    Shouldn't the photos be from your own PC?
    And did you say understandable revenge "spree?"

GoodBYE.

ReputationRep:
    In about 6 months time, I'll be sporting a beard, tan and latisse; hopefully achieving an Eliran Biton-esque appearance. I'm planning to use steroids next year and get a palate expansion along with a fat injection thyroplasty the year after. I might consider rhino if my chin doesn't fill out or my beard can't compensate for lack of lower-third projection before I'm 20. I'm presently around 15-18% body fat and about to start my cut.

The general consensus on websites that I've requested ratings on (sluthate and lookism) is that I hover around the 6/10 mark. I'm 6'2" and white so that may also work in my favour.

Here's a short YouTube video of my face that I took a while ago so that you can get an idea of what I look like in motion. Please let me know what you would rate me out of ten as it currently stands and what rating you think I will be after I undergo my necessary cosmetic procedures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALn...n07u0PvUX7kndA

Here are some pictures of me too, if you're interested. The side-profile pictures highlight my lack of forward projection in my lower third area: http://imgur.com/anbtuIW,wqkfg6F,FJN...tBuU,sMcojl7#0
    I'd tap that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iSerendipity)
    You look fine
    Looking "fine" is my issue, though. I'm not neurotypical enough to fit in with people if my looks are merely average; hence the reason I have to undergo cosmetic procedures and blast anabolic steroids until I look like a generic jock and can therefore compensate for my lack of social skills with my physical appearance.

Do you think I have a thick neck?

ReputationRep:
    Looking "fine" is my issue, though. I'm not neurotypical enough to fit in with people if my looks are merely average; hence the reason I have to undergo cosmetic procedures and blast anabolic steroids until I look like a generic jock and can therefore compensate for my lack of social skills with my physical appearance.

Are you autistic by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    You have mental issues. I'm not just saying that in a rude way, I genuinely think you have some issues going on.

You'll never be content with your appearance, instead you'll develop an addiction to surgery and cosmetic enhancements. Your answer is therapy, not surgery. That is the only way you'll be content with yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not undergoing the operations for my happiness. I'm undergoing them so that I can attract a higher standard of female.

After watching the video, would you agree that the procedures are necessary, though?
    Honestly? Ur not even ugly. Tbh u seem quite attractive to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Are you autistic by any chance?
    I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was a child but I've been given so many false diagnoses throughout my life that I no longer pay any attention to them and instead just focus on maximizing my looks.

ReputationRep:
    I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was a child but I've been given so many false diagnoses throughout my life that I no longer pay any attention to them.
    Knew it straight away. That's where your problem is. You need a good counselor, not a plastic surgeon. Your social skills aren't good enough, that's why you can't attract females that are good looking enough, for your standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Knew it straight away. That's where your problem is. You need a good counselor, not a plastic surgeon. Your social skills aren't good enough, that's why you can't attract females that are good looking enough, for your standards.
    What do you mean you, "knew it straight away"? Is it due to my eyes? I was told, by members of Sluthate, that I have a 1000 yard stare. Most people can't tell in real life as I've learned to cover it up by remaining silent as much as possible.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean you, "knew it straight away"? Is it due to my eyes? I was told, by members of Sluthate, that I have a 1000 yard stare. Most people can't tell in real life as I've learned to cover it by remaining silent as much as possible.
    No, it's nothing to do with the way you look! It's the way you talk. I don't know, there's just something about autistic people and the way they express themselves, I can usually tell, even if it's online. My ex was autistic, maybe that's why. Either way, you are handsome. But no matter what I, or others, say, you won't truly believe it, right? You know you are good looking. You just think that you're not perfect. Just not good looking enough. And you never will be, because nobody is perfect and most of the things you've said are only in your head. Surgeries won't make you feel happier. Contrary to your belief, your life won't suddenly change, even though that's exactly what you want, isn't it?

ReputationRep:

You're above average in my opinion, I don't think there's any need for cosmetic surgery. If you are finding it hard to attract women of your standards, perhaps the problem lies elsewhere? Having surgery is not the solution, you may need to just improve on your social skills

ReputationRep:
    Nah, you look like a ******** instead

ReputationRep:
    This is coming from a 10.

You look fine. It's not your looks which are responsible for the lack of social life, it's your attitude.

Not all girls want a generic jock. :rolleyes:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.