Turn on thread page Beta

caught friend having sex in my house watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I told them I'm not sleeping on the sofa, my friend decided to stay in living room with him than me...I said before she came over that my housemates might come back early, its not something you have to tell someone not to do because she should of been respectful enough not to do that...
    Definitely!- walking in on someone having sex in my living room when I've come down for a glass of water at night is really the last thing I'd want to do haha

ReputationRep:
    A close friend of mine came to visit me for a few days. We chat, drink, watch TV and play games togethers, me and her are just really good friends. I'm a man but its just a nice friendship.

On the 2nd to last day of her staying she decided to invite a lad over that I don't even know to come over without telling me. It was very awkward because the guy hardly spoke to me and I hate being the 3rd wheel around a couple.

I have a king size that my friend has been sleeping with me in, she asked if her and the lad could sleep in and me to sleep on the sofa in the living room. I refused as its my bed I shouldn't have to sleep elsewhere, the guy had the check to tell me i'm disrespectful.

They decided to sleep on the sofa together, I went off to bed then in middle of the night I heard a lot of movement coming from the living room. so I got up to pass through to the kitchen just to see what they were doing. I came in and saw them having sex in my living room.

I flipped off telling both to leave. I told them if want to do that go to either of their houses not mine. Found it so disrespectful. I also share my house with 3 girls who are away until their university courses start in 2 weeks time so if one of them could easily come back early if they wanted.

My friend said I was overreacting and had the nerve to say, you bring girls back her all the time. I kept saying Its not your house. So in the end I managed to get them out.

Do you think I did the right thing? I don't know what to do with my friend, don't know if she going to apologize or not.
    Lol you are a father (parent),my friend.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    She is not your friend if this is how she is being.

A close friend of mine came to visit me for a few days. We chat, drink, watch TV and play games togethers, me and her are just really good friends. I'm a man but its just a nice friendship.On the 2nd to last day of her staying she decided to invite a lad over that I don't even know to come over without telling me. It was very awkward because the guy hardly spoke to me and I hate being the 3rd wheel around a couple.I have a king size that my friend has been sleeping with me in, she asked if her and the lad could sleep in and me to sleep on the sofa in the living room. I refused as its my bed I shouldn't have to sleep elsewhere, the guy had the check to tell me i'm disrespectful.They decided to sleep on the sofa together, I went off to bed then in middle of the night I heard a lot of movement coming from the living room. so I got up to pass through to the kitchen just to see what they were doing. I came in and saw them having sex in my living room.I flipped off telling both to leave. I told them if want to do that go to either of their houses not mine. Found it so disrespectful. I also share my house with 3 girls who are away until their university courses start in 2 weeks time so if one of them could easily come back early if they wanted. My friend said I was overreacting and had the nerve to say, you bring girls back her all the time. I kept saying Its not your house. So in the end I managed to get them out.Do you think I did the right thing? I don't know what to do with my friend, don't know if she going to apologize or not.
    She's such a disrespectful slut.

Dutty ting

ReputationRep:
    You did the right thing, she was disrespectful by not telling you she was bring some random guy around and then asking you sleep on sofa which no doubt they would have had sex in your bed if you hadn't put your foot down and said no it is my bed. It is your place not hers so she should have respected your rules

ReputationRep:
    It's your property and personal space.

She and her boyfriend or whoever he was had crossed the limit and over welcomed their stay.

You did the right thing.

ReputationRep:
    A close friend of mine came to visit me for a few days. We chat, drink, watch TV and play games togethers, me and her are just really good friends. I'm a man but its just a nice friendship.

On the 2nd to last day of her staying she decided to invite a lad over that I don't even know to come over without telling me. It was very awkward because the guy hardly spoke to me and I hate being the 3rd wheel around a couple.

I have a king size that my friend has been sleeping with me in, she asked if her and the lad could sleep in and me to sleep on the sofa in the living room. I refused as its my bed I shouldn't have to sleep elsewhere, the guy had the check to tell me i'm disrespectful.

They decided to sleep on the sofa together, I went off to bed then in middle of the night I heard a lot of movement coming from the living room. so I got up to pass through to the kitchen just to see what they were doing. I came in and saw them having sex in my living room.

I flipped off telling both to leave. I told them if want to do that go to either of their houses not mine. Found it so disrespectful. I also share my house with 3 girls who are away until their university courses start in 2 weeks time so if one of them could easily come back early if they wanted.

My friend said I was overreacting and had the nerve to say, you bring girls back her all the time. I kept saying Its not your house. So in the end I managed to get them out.

Do you think I did the right thing? I don't know what to do with my friend, don't know if she going to apologize or not.
    You definitely did the right thing. Dude had the balls to say you were being disrespectful in your own house, what a ****.

ReputationRep:

I'd be liek
    Lemme in or gtfo

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree, kick them both out permanently and I mean with your foot up their butts nit just verbally. If they have the gall to disrespect your property then they have NO PLACE in your home. If that sounds harsh then tough but thats how it is, if you intend to bonk someone do it at the partners place NOT where you live.

ReputationRep:

As long as he doesn't jizz on the couch it's no big deal. I would have been pissed off about the comments on leaving my bed for the night though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Good Doctor)
    I agree with you. It's your house and she sounded like she was being a very bad house guest, bringing someone back without your permission, especially if the nature of their relationship makes you feel like a third wheel. As for having sex on the sofa, for me I think you overreacted, but again, it's your house and they are your guests. You are entitled to determine what's unacceptable for your guests. The guy also sounded like an ******* saying you were "disrespectful" when it's your bed.

In all, I don't think you were unreasonable in making them leave, not for the sex thing but for her other behavior.
    This.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why are you sharing a bed with a woman when your not banging?

ReputationRep:
    You did everything right OP.

Had you have let them sleep in your bed then you'd have been an incredible beta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    You did everything right OP.

Had you have let them sleep in your bed then you'd have been an incredible beta.
    Lol look at rakas's profile pic he thinks he's such a big time slytherin.

Not big
    Not tough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)

Not big
    Not tough
    darth maul is in ravenclaw

ReputationRep:

Not big
    Not tough
    Very big actually.. 6'4.

Not sure how that's relevant to this thread though...

What is your opinion of OP's situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Very big actually.. 6'4.

Not sure how that's relevant to this thread though...

What is your opinion of OP's situation.
    Thought you might say that.

I bet you've got red eyes as well like your previous profile pic pfft you wish.

Staring down at all the peasants from your computer chair. With your childish selfish politics.

'Yes I like little women and money'. 'I am a big man you know'

ReputationRep:
    Is she autistic or something? How rude.

Just don't talk to her again unless she apologises. If she doesn't learn her lesson then she isn't someone you want to be friends with.

ReputationRep:
    Thought you might say that.

I bet you've got red eyes as well like your previous profile pic pfft you wish.

Staring down at all the peasants from your computer chair. With your childish selfish politics.

'Yes I like little women and money'. 'I am a big man you know'
    A mixture of blue and green actually and sat on the sofa on my mobile. Political views are the bedrock of the nation, not at all childish.

At any rate, this conversation is now over.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.