Turn on thread page Beta

Sex in the dark, under the covers with no sounds. watch

ReputationRep:
    What's the point of you even having sex?

(Original post by Josb)
    Indeed, you're not him. This is even more disturbing that two weirdos like you two exist.
    I'm not "weird" I udt don't want sex with the lights on, on the covers ad with sounds.

(Original post by bassbabe)
    What's the point of you even having sex?
    Primary to produce viable offspring. Another reason for me to engage in sexual activites is to express my love for my partner.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Never done it, but if I did I would want the lights dimmed so that you can see where you kissing (Or sucking in gay sex)

(Original post by Kalail)
    Never done it, but if I did I would want the lights dimmed so that you can see where you kissing (Or sucking in gay sex)
    You don't need lights to know what you're touching.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You don't need lights to know what you're touching.
    It's nice to see the look of pleasure on your partner's face though

ReputationRep:
    What makes you think that masturbation and sex are so similar that you can know one from the other?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The penis goes into the vagina, the man ejaculates into the vagina. That's what sex is.
    I imagine that's literally how it happens with you and your partner from what you've described.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone like the idea of it? It sounds really good to me.

I hate the idea of sex being with lights on that means I'll see my body and my partner's body I don't want that. I would see semen.. Ew! The smell of semen is sickening!

I don't like the idea of making sounds as I've never made any sounds when I masturbate so why would I ever make noise when I have sex?

I always sleep with he covers over me so why would I do anything over the covers?
    lose some weight if your insecure

ReputationRep:
    semen does smell filth so i have to agree with you there

You just read what happen during sexual intercourse
    I feel sorry for you if you think sex is just mechanic move in move out.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome Genius, is this you?

(Original post by VannR)
    What makes you think that masturbation and sex are so similar that you can know one from the other?
    rMasturbation is self sex.
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I imagine that's literally how it happens with you and your partner from what you've described.
    I would happen, it happens with jut about everyone I've never had sexual relations with another human before.

ReputationRep:
    i will make ya moan

(Original post by Mashallah)
    i will make ya moan
    That's creepy...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I've never had sexual relations with another human before.
    Never would have guessed :rofl:

rMasturbation is self sex.
    It's not nearly the same though. Yes, a lot of us when masturbating have the lights off, are under the covers and don't see it necessary to make noise when you're alone, but how is that in any way similar to sex? I thought it was all about sharing the experience with someone else, seeing each others bodies, knowing how much they're enjoying things and so on. Might as well just stick to masturbating if not.

ReputationRep:
    Moaning is unnecessary but it's good for you both to be a bit theatrical about it. Dim lighting is best

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to have sex with someone if you can't see their body? Seeing their bits is the best part...

(Original post by Choo Choo Train)
    Why would you want to have sex with someone if you can't see their body? Seeing their bits is the best part...
    I don't want to see ther body or any bodily fluids.. Bodily fluids make me sick!

ReputationRep:
    Go for it but dont be surprised if he falls asleep on you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.