Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annalouisemsith)
    Have you looked at The Foundry? Its new and rents are reasonable at £90.00 PPPW with bills included and free wifi? Super close to both unis, its worth looking in to
    where is that located ?

ReputationRep:
    If anybody still needs a room, drop me a message i have one 10 mins from the uni 105 per week!

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone still interested in a room in Victoria Hall? Its only 5 min walk from uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonicfamily)
    Hey is anyone still interested in a room in Victoria Hall? Its only 5 min walk from uni
    Is it an en-suite room ? Please kindly PM me for details.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm currently in Callice Court (very close to uni) ensuite room, want to drop out and need someone to take over. PM me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksai)
    Hello ,
    I would be joining coventry university this september and i still do not have a room , i would be most grateful if anyone can suggest me something . The only preference i have is an ensuite room close to the campus .
    If youre still looking - I will be leaving soon and I have an en suite room in Victoria Hall. PM me for details.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.