Turn on thread page Beta

does losing your virginity actually hurt girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    It took me about an hr because I kept crying
    God bless him, even though my mother said if it hurts the first time, he doesn't know what he's doing.
    However the traumatising experience was my last experience :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EloiseStar)
    About 25 minutes maybe? My housemates heard us, it's embarrassing the first time they hear you but everyone has sex and there's nothing to be ashamed of. How loud? We tried to be quiet but like I said they heard - not sure what they heard but they heard for sure.
    My 1st time his folks were next door :teehee: and she asked me if I wanted breakfast the next morning and made her son walk me home

(it was weird though because then his dad tried to get me to hook his other son up, who was young and fat and insecure so I never went back, that being one of many reasons for not going back )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i dont even know where my cherry is to pop hahaha, i masturbate but i have pretty short fingers so...
    Oh...

(Original post by MylittlePlusle)
    I'm quite sure unless the vagina is properly lubricated with cervical mucus it would hurt when it is penetrated by an erect penis.
    Indeed...oddly so.

ReputationRep:
    Foreplay and lots of it girl! Even buy some lube which will help.

My first time hurt like a ***** to be honest, but I was really nervous and obviously not aroused enough. The lights in the room were dimmed while we were having sex and when he turned them on it looked like a CSI crime scene, but I'll say no more 😂

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't hurt at all if you're well lubricated and relaxed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i dont even know where my cherry is to pop hahaha, i masturbate but i have pretty short fingers so...
    well when you put your fingers on the outside of the opening there should be some skin which comes from the far side - if you google hymen itll be eaay to find. Thats the bit which is likely to split and bleed so feeling how big it is will give you an idea of if itll hurt or not

ReputationRep:
    For me it bloody killed. Most girls say it doesn't hurt though so maybe there's something wrong with me. It still hurts sometimes now almost a decade later!

I didn't bleed from what I can remember, maybe a tiny dot from a tear.

Might be worth "practising" with some fingers or better yet a sex toy to get used to the feeling.

ReputationRep:
    It did hurt, it felt like I was being stabbed there, but that pain only lasted a few seconds. Then it wasn't too bad. I just bled a little bit afterwards. As long as you have lots of foreplay and take it slow it should be ok.
    I've had sex since that was more painful than my first time, so think it's more to do with your partner being gentle and patient.

ReputationRep:
    For me it was agony and very uncomfortable. It still is sometimes even though I lost my virginity 6 years ago. Penetration is not something I am very keen on so me and my bf stick to other things mainly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't bleed. And it didnt hurt much because we did it the 'proper' way, using foreplay and the good old friend, lube, when it was difficult/painful to put it in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're so worried about it hurting when you do it, why don't you break the hymen beforehand by sticking something up there? I know it sounds revolting and vulgar but it's an honest question.

ReputationRep:
    I lost my virginity when I was twelve to a seventeen year old I'd known for roughly nine hours. It was behind a tree in a park just gone midnight and I was deeply in love with him, so I can honestly say that it was the most beautiful experience I've ever had. It was agony at first and there was a LOT of blood, but he was incredibly gentle and it stopped hurting quite quickly. It was really pleasurable and I'd say on a scale of one to ten losing my virginity was a seven. Hope I helped

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.