Turn on thread page Beta

How can I compete with this guy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    False knight , there is no such vessel in these lands , you shall not taste dawn ,you foul renegade.
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    This is the sigil of my house:

http://media.tumblr.com/20326bc9a8ba...xLH1qz4rgp.png
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    There's only one way to deal with this ...

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8...tuqno1_250.gif

ReputationRep:
    I'm often the same, always comparing myself with other guys. Sometimes I see guys who I perceive to be quite good looking confident & am like why bother? Girls will always go for them & not even notice you? However then I realised that that you just have to be yourself, girls have different preferences in what they look for in guys, some might even seem a bit strange. By all means improve yourself if it means being a bit more confident socially or improving your physique but just try & not feel as if you're in a competition with other guys to get a girl's attention, or ever put her on a pedestal. You are just as good as the next guy, & just as good as the girl. That's the mindset you need to have to be successful long-term. Good luck bro! :yy:

Thanks for all the advice guys. Honestly, I'll give up. If she likes me, she'll come to me, if she doesn't hey ho.

Bro. It's not street fighter. It's mortal kombat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    true but attractive girls have attractive friends. So stay in friendzone then get one of her friends
    Don't need to be friends with her to talk to her friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)

Vegan gains(crazy youtuber) can get a girlfriend, the guy from Kim Possible got out of the friendzone, worlds fattest man apparently has a girlfriend..

the only thing I got from that is kim possible. I freaking love that show!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.