Turn on thread page Beta

How much a month do you pay for your phone? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Your mates won't care what phone you're using, trust me.
    lol compared to theirs it aint a good picture

ReputationRep:

If you use the Euro warehouse, no import tax or VAT to pay ;-)

(Original post by stressedfordays)
    so where do you buy and how much are they in cash

ReputationRep:
    thanks i'll look into it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Your mates won't care what phone you're using, trust me.
    You should've seen the grief some TSR people were giving me a few days ago:cry:

ReputationRep:
    £30 a month, unlimited everything and iPhone 5c 16gb - parents currently paying until the end of this contract. Will be looking to pay a bit more for the next phone I have since I want a decent amount of data and either the iPhone 6 or the 6s, contract runs out around Christmas time so I'm hoping for some sales.

ReputationRep:
    iphone 6 (64gb), 35 pounds/month:-)
    got it when it came out last year so its a bit old now.. hoping to get the new one now:0 and donate this one to my sister (lol she has a 5s😂)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressedfordays)
    lol compared to theirs it aint a good picture
    So? It's not like you're pulling out a 3310 or an 80s-era brick with a briefcase sized antenna. It's a phone, and your choice of phone has zero relevance to their lives.

(Original post by alexschmalex)
    You should've seen the grief some TSR people were giving me a few days ago:cry:
    It's the internet, and people here can fun of you for anything :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    So? It's not like you're pulling out a 3310 or an 80s-era brick with a briefcase sized antenna. It's a phone, and your choice of phone has zero relevance to their lives.

yea i think i'll stick to it at the moment

ReputationRep:
    You're all crazy :eek: I pay £5 a month on a sim only deal, don't use my phone much as I just message people on facebook/whatsapp/skype when I have wifi then don't use it when I go out unless I need to

ReputationRep:
    Since I'm in the thread I may as well answer, I have an £11.99 sim only plan with unlimited texts, unluted minutes and 4GB of 4G data.

ReputationRep:
    £17
    200 mins
    Unlimited data
    Unlimited texts
    4GB wifi hotspot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)

True, but AnnekaChan173 and NishaaaR bullied me excessively :| ngl it was very annoying not being able to view twitter videos and always have to explain why I couldn't see someone's snapchat 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    True, but AnnekaChan173 and NishaaaR bullied me excessively :| ngl it was very annoying not being able to view twitter videos and always have to explain why I couldn't see someone's snapchat 😂
    Rightfully tbh, did you see your old phone? 😂😭😂😭

ReputationRep:
    £38 for 'free' iPhone 5C, unlimited texts/calls/data, free calls to 08 numbers and insurance included.

ReputationRep:
    £34/iPhone 6+. I've unlimited 4G/3G data which is what I care about (texts/minutes not so much).

ReputationRep:
    £32. Samsung Galaxy S5. Unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 4GB data.

ReputationRep:
    Like £15 and my tariff is terrible because so is O2. I could get like twice as much data and twice as many devices for the same price elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is £38 a month.
    But split into £20 per month for the phone and £18 for the tariff.
    I have an iPhone 6 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    £12 a month, iPhone 5. The problem with changing phone is that my annual total will increase from £144 to £520. From a finance perspective, that's simply disastrous. Changes in the actual product are so minimal.

It simply isn't worth the benefits. My battery life is bad but I think I'd go back to a retro phone if I had to.

But tbh as long as I don't overuse my iPhone, it gets through the day.

ReputationRep:
    25 sim only due to contract expiration

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.