Turn on thread page Beta

What was your first time at the gym like? watch

ReputationRep:
    I did click the video, but then she had a really annoying voice and as soon as she said "fecking" I turned it off. It didn't seem like it was gonna be relevant to the thread title anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I got the receptionist pregnant and she had one of my kids for 18 years, 18 years and on his 18th birthday I found out it wasn't mine. Now I ain't saying she's a gold digger.......................... ..

:sad:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    idk bc i've never been.....:vroam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    I did click the video, but then she had a really annoying voice and as soon as she said "fecking" I turned it off. It didn't seem like it was gonna be relevant to the thread title anyway.
    The video was offensive for numerous reasons.

1. Women shouldn't swear
    2. She wasn't wearing a dress
    3. The filming location was not the kitchen
    4. The bedroom is a mess - a complete lack of cleaning skills
    5. The clothes are not ironed - a complete lack of ironing skills
    6. She hasn't made the bed

I have reported this video to YouTube as it is a risk to national security and our families security. This behaviour simply cannot go on any longer.

ReputationRep:
    I got excited and tried every single machine in there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    I think she was a great speaker

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.