Turn on thread page Beta

Scared to lose virginity - male watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I heard alcohol is even worse for getting it up?

Yeah I guess you're all right I should wait until I'm comfortable , it's just weird as I'm a guy and usually it's the other way round - girls what would you be like in your 20s if a guy was still a Virgin and wanted to wait, honest opinion don't feel the need to be nice / lie

Oh I thought average was 6.5 for UK, not sure my exact size but I think it's about 6inches and 4.5 inch "girth" - cringiest word haha
    Honestly I'd be completely understanding and okay with it.
    Sex to some people isn't a big deal at all, but on the other hand for some people it's a big step and something very intimate and serious to them. Everyone's different, I respect that and I give everyone a chance.

I'm not sure what exactly is scaring me, it's just whenever it's gone to happen my stomach turns and I can never get it up, maybe not being good, or how most girls have had a lot of sex by now so I'm going to be bad compared

Ohh I see thanks girls when I'm out at a club some really hot girls approach me and say I'm good looking and give me their numbers but when I tell them I'm a Virgin they back off totally, so was kinda expecting most girls to be like that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.