Turn on thread page Beta

Is it moral of me to want to purchase a Russian/eastern European wife. watch

ReputationRep:
    Why not just meet one. They are no shortage of them about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conservationofmass)
    Considering ordering a wife from Russia/Eastern Europe when I'm older, has anyone got an experience regarding imports, and vat. No but seriously I'm considering getting one because then I will not have to bother searching for one, plus I'm not an emotional person so as long as I have the flow of money to but their love it will do.
    Anyone know anyone that's done this.
    are you that big looser that you cannot secure relationship with local woman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    They'll leave you as soon as they qualify for citizenship.
    Ironically the marriage success of an 'imported bride' is still higher than marrying a native girl from here LOOOL.

ReputationRep:
    Get an Amazon from Amazon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon_g)
    are you that big looser that you cannot secure relationship with local woman?
    Russian/Eastern Europe women are:

Feminine
    Slim
    Have a family orientated lifestyle
    Cultured
    Realise there's a clear difference between men and women, and tries to act like a women, as opposed to a man

Yes there's some negatives, especially with Russians, in that they love money.

But that's a negative one can bare with, when women here are:

Fat
    Try to act like men
    Put careers before having a family
    Staunch feminists
    Have a lot of sex before wanting to settle down ie damaged goods.

It's absolutely no surprise that the success rate of marriage with an imported bride is far higher than success rate with marrying a woman from here.

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reports that “…marriages arranged through [mail order bride] services would appear to have a lower divorce rate than the nation as a whole, fully 80 percent of these marriages having lasted over the years for which reports are available.” The USCIS also reports that “… mail-order bride and e-mail correspondence services result in 4,000 to 6,000 marriages between U.S. men and foreign brides each year.”
    This is not some guy bringing back his foreign wife after meeting her there on a trip or holiday. Its not guys who were expats somewhere and returned home with a wife after living there. These are outright MAIL ORDER BRIDES. These are guys going onto the internet or using services to find women to marry from day one. Zero romance and courtship, straight to business, I’ll-get-to-know-you-once-we-are-married type marriages.

Eighty percent, and these are mail order brides, these are not women they met and gradually built a relationship with before they took the plunge. They are going into this with the intention of marrying them from the first meeting most of the time.

The divorce rate here is 44% and in the USA it's around 50%. Says it all really.

Although personally I'd never ''import'' a bride, I'd go to Russia and Eastern Europe, with plans to settle there, and find a wife. Importing one througha catalogue is very risky and not worth it. Just go to the country and find a nice, feminine girl. Unfortunately that part of the world is also quickly becoming westernised, so the last resort is Asia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is thisMkII)
    Russian/Eastern Europe women are:
    Feminine
    some are, some aren't

Slim
    as above

Have a family orientated lifestyle
    Which, although not bad in itself, isn't necessarily the best thing.

Cultured
    as the 1st or 2nd example

But that's a negative one can bare with, when women here are:

Fat
    Try to act like men
    Put careers before having a family
    Staunch feminists
    well... somehow I manage to find (local, British born and raised) women who aren't like that... but hey- if you think about locals like that then you will only meet women like that.

Have a lot of sex before wanting to settle down ie damaged goods.
    oh, and the fact that you had "a lot of sex before settling down" doesn't make you, a man, a damaged goods?
    if anything, sexual experience is a great thing- at least woman knows what she likes (and dislikes). nothing worse than shagging a virgin.

so the last resort is Asia.
    I suggest to try Afghanistan.

ReputationRep:
    some are, some aren't
    I suggest you check out obesity rates in both countries and then come back. Although generally British girls in the 18-22 age range won't be fat, they blow up considerably after.

Which, although not bad in itself, isn't necessarily the best thing.
    It is, if you want to raise a family.

well... somehow I manage to find (local, British born and raised) women who aren't like that... but hey- if you think about locals like that then you will only meet women like that.
    Well I didn't deny there are women like that out here, but considering the rates of obesity and fat levels in women, it's far harder to find girls like that here, as opposed to Eastern Europe/Russia. Also keep in mind, men in those countries generally have a reputation of being busted, so you can stand out even more, whereas every guy is at his game in this country since there is a very small percentage of women who are at least average looking and slim, leading to way higher competition. The opposite is true in Eastern Europe, especially in Russia.

oh, and the fact that you had "a lot of sex before settling down" doesn't make you, a man, a damaged goods?
    I've never claimed to have had ''a lot of sex''. I prefer relationships, and like wise, I won't care if my girlfriends has had a few relationships in the past in which obviously sex occurred, it's one night stands I'm more concerned about.
    if anything, sexual experience is a great thing
    Not if you want your relationship to last:

at least woman knows what she likes (and dislikes). nothing worse than shagging a virgin.
    Should only use her for a one night stand then.

And besides you can train up an inexperienced woman, not like she's gonna stay at that same level is she?

ReputationRep:
    oh, thanks for data.

And besides you can train up an inexperienced woman, not like she's gonna stay at that same level is she?
    yes, but from the other hand: she won't surprise you with anything new, and will only know what both of you did.
    From the other hand, she won't get any bad habits neither (like: teeth during BJ)!

ReputationRep:
    No it's not. It's actually disgusting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sorafdfs)
    No it's not. It's actually disgusting...
    It's not actually. As I posted, marriage with mail order brides last way more than a marriage with a western woman.

ReputationRep:
    oh, thanks for data.
    So has the data changed your opinion? 😁

[QUOTE]yes, but from the other hand: she won't surprise you with anything new, and will only know what both of you did.[\QUOTE]

Not like you can't teach her a few surprised of your own , let her get creative.
    From the other hand, she won't get any bad habits neither (like: teeth during BJ)!
    LOL, she's gonna bite your **** off; another reason not to marry a promiscuous partner 😂

ReputationRep:
    LOLing at people taking this serious

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The quality of this troll is both worrying and tiresome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StainesMassif)
    Why not just meet one. They are no shortage of them about.
    Because western girls are career orientated sluts that aren't feminine and are fat and have their faces covered in orange ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    LOLing at people taking this serious

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is serious, sometimes they forget to drill the hole in the top and they die!
    On a serious note though, I'm seriously considering getting one.

ReputationRep:
    i wish i could email this thread to your parents. this is a thing that i wish could happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conservationofmass)
    Because western girls are career orientated sluts that aren't feminine and are fat and have their faces covered in orange ****.
    No I mean meet a slav working/studying here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StainesMassif)
    No I mean meet a slav working/studying here.
    Oh right XD. I suppose when I go to uni I will.

ReputationRep:
    i think it's fine... most women today just out for themselves.. sluts. go for it
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by TylerClementi)
    What about buying them out of captivity into freedom?
    Out of poverty into plenty?
    Out of danger into safety?
    This action would also encourage the taking-into-captivity of others, since you are financially supporting human trafficking.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.