Turn on thread page Beta

Is there anyone on this site that can dance with me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scurve II)
    Are you ****ing kidding me? :rofl: 😂😂😂😂😂

This is literally what I was talking about in the last post. THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT DANCING DUMBASS!
    Well then why put the word dance in the title Downie?! Lol I can smell someone fishing for reps 😂 bit lame but bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Well then why put the word dance in the title Downie?! Lol I can smell someone fishing for reps 😂 bit lame but bye.

You're the biggest ****ing dunce on this site I swear.

ReputationRep:
    It's not supposed to be taken literally, you ****ing klepto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louieee)
    an affect
    *effect

Come on, man. It's basic English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    *effect

Come on, man. It's basic English.
    *Anglish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Why??????)
    I'm speaking to some guy on the internet who thinks he's superior to everyone else. I realise that doesn't narrow it down at all.
    You've already proven yourself to be a dimwit in the other thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    *Anglish
    *Angular

ReputationRep:
    You've already proven yourself to be a dimwit in the other thread.
    Your arguments don't hold up so I'm a dimwit... very logical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Why?????????)
    Your arguments don't hold up so I'm a dimwit... very logical.

Really? MY arguments? Do you know what the Dunning- Kruger effect is? You are gravely affected by it.

ReputationRep:
    You should have read his OP lol there is no literal dance :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Really? MY arguments? Do you know what the Dunning- Kruger effect is? You are gravely affected by it.
    The fact that you need to create a post praising yourself for your "intellectual superiority" is all the proof I need that it's affecting you.

ReputationRep:
    Aoh, ma god. Stop bloody spamming threads.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you need to create a post praising yourself for your "intellectual superiority" is all the proof I need that it's affecting you.

But I am superior. It's proven time and time again. You however are a drivelling fool that cannot see that he is an intellectual deficient.

ReputationRep:
    But I am superior. It's proven time and time again. You however are a drivelling fool that cannot see that he is an intellectual deficient.
    Because I'm not?

You're just too stubborn to admit your flaws even when they're glaringly obvious to the rest of us. If you actually stopped to think about it, you'd realise that your last few attacks on me could easily be applied to you, or anyone who attempts to speak to you in this way. So no one can dance with you, because even if they were on your level, you'd hide behind your faithful Dunning-Kruger shield.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    You should have read his OP lol there is no literal dance :rofl:
    Tell her again Kiwi :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Aoh, ma god. Stop bloody spamming threads.
    This is MY thread.

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm not?

You're just too stubborn to admit your flaws even when they're glaringly obvious to the rest of us. If you actually stopped to think about it, you'd realise that your last few attacks on me could easily be applied to you, or anyone who attempts to speak to you in this way. So no one can dance with you, because even if they were on your level, you'd hide behind your faithful Dunning-Kruger shield.

I exhibit no flaws on here... You're really grasping at straws here. You have no argument so you fixate on the Dunning- Kruger effect and say I can't win because you would use it as a defense which is of course hogwash.

ReputationRep:
    I exhibit no flaws on here... You're really grasping at straws here. You have no argument so you fixate on the Dunning- Kruger effect and say I can't win because you would use it as a defense which is of course hogwash.
    But you're the one who used the Dunning-Kruger effect as one of your points, and pretty much everything you say seems to ooze "you're dumber than you think". So it's obvious that you'd go for that. Plus, the fact that you think you exhibit no flaws proves my point. Arrogance is a flaw, and you have bucket loads of that. So if you're deluded there, it's not too far of a stretch to say that you really overestimate yourself. I don't think I ever said you couldn't win... I said you wouldn't admit a loss, because you're far too proud and stubborn to accept that you aren't the best thing that's happened to humanity. People like you are a dime a dozen, and they all say the exact same thing. I wonder what would happen if we put a couple of you together in the same room. Or maybe sew a few of you together into some sort of pseudo-intellectual human centipede...

ReputationRep:
    This is MY thread.
    I'll clarify what I meant; stop bloody spamming latest discussions with new threads.

I swear I've been on at least 3 of yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    I'll clarify what I meant; stop bloody spamming latest discussions with new threads.

I swear I've been on at least 3 of yours.
    You don't have to open them you know. :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.