Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hoping to possibly apply for dentistry, I'm from east sussex

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for French and I'm from Dorset!😊

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of applying to do the diagnostic radiography course and I am from London

ReputationRep:
    Applied yesterday to study Law and I've just got an offer!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! I should be sending mine off next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Radiotherapy and im from Birmingham. Does anyone know anything about student accommodation???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WHAAAAAAT;[url="tel:59865501")
    59865501[/url]]Radiotherapy and im from Birmingham. Does anyone know anything about student accommodation???
    All I know is that apparently Talybont South is where it's at🎉

ReputationRep:
    I've checked a few accommodations and their quite pricey, cheapest way is by sharing a house but dont know who and how

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WHAAAAAAT;[url="tel:59866099")
    59866099[/url]]I've checked a few accommodations and their quite pricey, cheapest way is by sharing a house but dont know who and how
    Cardiff accommodation is a lot cheaper than some of the other places I've looked at though, and I think it would be difficult to get a house if it's your first year, especially if you don't know anyone in the area yet😒

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying to do English Literature this year????

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer to study French and Economics!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S01B97)
    Anyone applying to do English Literature this year????
    I'm applying to do English Literature! Have just sent my application off now (so excited)! I am applying for deferred entry though

ReputationRep:
    My application got sent off this morning, so excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaTheWhovia)
    I'm applying to do English Literature! Have just sent my application off now (so excited)! I am applying for deferred entry though
    Good luck!!! I'm on my gap year now, I received an unconditional two days ago so all the best!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!!! I'm on my gap year now, I received an unconditional two days ago so all the best!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Is Cardiff your first choice? What are you doing for your gap year? Thank-you so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaTheWhovia)
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Is Cardiff your first choice? What are you doing for your gap year? Thank-you so much!
    I'm doing volunteer work at my local newspaper and widening my reading basically! And I'm tied between Cardiff, Exeter and UCL; but Cardiff looks very good! Is it your first choice? What drew you to the course in Cardiff?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to Journalism and I'm from Italy

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing volunteer work at my local newspaper and widening my reading basically! And I'm tied between Cardiff, Exeter and UCL; but Cardiff looks very good! Is it your first choice? What drew you to the course in Cardiff?
    Wow that sounds great! Cardiff isn't my first choice, I think Edinburgh probably is (if I get an offer!), Cardiff maybe my insurance. I've always loved Cardiff, and checked out the university because I loved the city. I am interested in the flexibilty of the first year courses, as I also want to study Archaeology but not many places offer it joint with English (Cardiff does though). I also met the head of English at the open day in July, and his inspiring talk really spoke to me (that was what made me realise I wanted to study English!).

ReputationRep:
    I applied for physics with astronomy and I'm from Surrey

ReputationRep:
    I sent off my application a few days ago to study Management and marketing (not heard anything back yet) but this is looking like my favourite other than Exeter and Loughborough.

Im from a small town in Gloucestershire :-)

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.