Turn on thread page Beta

Would you go out a chubby girl? watch

(Original post by ZuluK)
    try to be her friend first because she might not tbh like you in return so get to know her first and then ask her out. whats the harm in that?
    We'll she sits next to me during Chemistry/ helped me with the homework and i think we are already good friends. She always greets me/smiles at me and im pretty confident in asking her but the problem is the reaction of others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Yes
    I have been attracted to a girl who was slightly chubs
    Reget not asking her out though😥
    Where is she now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well there's this girl.. She has a cute/pretty face and she's nice to everyone and smart which attracts me to her...but she's kinda fat/chubbyish.
    Im kinda in the 'popular' side of the school. I think i would get weird look/ made fun of by asking her out..
    Would you ask out a fat/chubby girl?
    I pray you're still in secondary school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Where is she now?
    At Uni

ReputationRep:
    We'll she sits next to me during Chemistry/ helped me with the homework and i think we are already good friends. She always greets me/smiles at me and im pretty confident in asking her but the problem is the reaction of others.
    That's great! just ask her out mate, otherwise youll regret it if someone else gets her before you. if it works out, happiness all round, if it doesn't then at least you tried

(Original post by Tai Ga)
    I pray you're still in secondary school.
    Sorry to disappoint you..but im currently in year 12
    And yes we do have the 'popular/ most liked people' even though it sounds kinda stupid :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    At Uni
    Oh, sorry to hear that bro. Tough break.

Chubby bunny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Oh, sorry to hear that bro. Tough break.
    Its ok :hugs: no homo

(Original post by ZuluK)
    That's great! just ask her out mate, otherwise youll regret it if someone else gets her before you. if it works out, happiness all round, if it doesn't then at least you tried
    I dunno man. Last friday i brought it up kinda with my friends ( i've known them for like 8 years) and they just 'died' laughing which kinda brought down my confidence in myself. They also said she would 'eat my face when kissing me' or 'break my knees when sitting down on my lab' etc

ReputationRep:
    I dunno man. Last friday i brought it up kinda with my friends ( i've known them for like 8 years) and they just 'died' laughing which kinda brought down my confidence in myself. They also said she would 'eat my face when kissing me' or 'break my knees when sitting down on my lab' etc
    You need new friends.

ReputationRep:
    when you stop caring about what others think then you should ask her out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well there's this girl.. She has a cute/pretty face and she's nice to everyone and smart which attracts me to her...but she's kinda fat/chubbyish.
    Im kinda in the 'popular' side of the school. I think i would get weird look/ made fun of by asking her out..
    Would you ask out a fat/chubby girl?
    If your feeling is real, it won't look funny or anything.

(Original post by TwinnyP)
    You need new friends.
    I guess so..She would've been really hurt if she heard what they said. I was annoyed as well but they are long time friends.

ReputationRep:
    Like i said im kinda used to the popularity and the attention. I dont want to lose all that but at the same time i like her.
    Then just choose one. You can't get everything. You know that, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    the saying goes 'bros before hoes' but these bros sound like hoes. at the end of it, its how you feel about the girl and whether you can see yourself with her. holding her hand, taking her out to dinner, watching movies, having a laugh. if not then leave it, if you can then :borat:

(Original post by Echo_Al)
    Then just choose one. You can't get everything. You know that, don't you?
    It is a hard decision since she's constantly on my mind and i cant stop thinking of her :/

ReputationRep:
    I guess so..She would've been really hurt if she heard what they said. I was annoyed as well but they are long time friends.
    Nice to see you stood up for her and yourself then.

ReputationRep:
    Wow they CAN'T be like that if they r your friends. I think you should be SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIPS.

ReputationRep:
    She deserves someone better than you If all you care about is what people think of you for dating her.
    I'm a bit like this girl I guess (pretty clever bit chubby) and I would never date anyone who didn't appreciate how fabulous I am

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.