What are your essentials? Watch

Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by orangejulius)
Sunny D
Really? After the eighteenth class-action lawsuit, I'm surprised they didn't simply give up the ghost and re-launch themselves as a bathroom detergent.
Most Competitive
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jabz257)
Hello everyone,

I am interested to know what are your essentials in your life, what do you need the most that you repeat purchase. For example some people might buy milk and bread once or twice a week. Some people might buy headphones or charging cables once a month because they either lose them or damage them.

Whatever it is that you repeat purchase, I am interested in knowing what it is.

Thanks
Jay
- I'm really big on watches. I buy almost everything that manufacturers like TAG come up with.
- Music from iTunes
- I buy a new wardrobe every season (the out-of-season stuff goes to charity)
- A new car every 2-3 years
- The newest Apple product, whatever it may be
- The latest blu-ray releases.
- Headphones

So, for me, most things are essential
CandyKoRn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Coconut oil
Lip balm

Dry lips yuck
orangejulius
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Really? After the eighteenth class-action lawsuit, I'm surprised they didn't simply give up the ghost and re-launch themselves as a bathroom detergent.
Tangy Florida
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Cherie Amour)
Oh my god, I love online shopping as well :teeth:
Flossing, indeed.

I have And your style is so ugh :coma: You should bulk up a tad bit though :teehee:
"Bulk up"?! Being a discerning clotheshorse is quite challenging enough even without the distraction of closet chin-ups and wardrobe deadlifts to consider; just be thankful I'm no longer a 13st. hatstand—or a 9st. beanpole, for that matter.

(Although, yes, I suppose it might give a slightly more harmonious impression if some of the excess calf-muscle from my hundred-mile weekly cycle-commute could be strategically grafted onto my upper-arms.)

Oh, you've been reading my horrifying posts?
Regrettably, yes. However, believe me when I say that unlike my casual and unremitting sadism, my masochistic tendencies begin and end there.
Cherie Amour
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Flossing, indeed.

"Bulk up"?! Being a discerning clotheshorse is quite challenging enough even without the distraction of closet chin-ups and wardrobe deadlifts to consider; just be thankful I'm no longer a 13st. hatstand—or a 9st. beanpole, for that matter.

(Although, yes, I suppose it might give a slightly more harmonious impression if some of the excess calf-muscle from my hundred-mile weekly cycle-commute could be strategically grafted onto my upper-arms.)

Regrettably, yes. However, believe me when I say that unlike my casual and unremitting sadism, my masochistic tendencies begin and end there.
Lol that's horrible to say it's masochism/torture to read my posts.
Are one of those items for me?

:OO that 2nd photo is rather challenging on the eyes. loool
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Cherie Amour)
Lol that's horrible to say it's masochism/torture to read my posts.
And if that isn't a demonstration of sadism, I don't know what is.

Are one of those items for me?
Hah. Well, admittedly I was careful to show only those garments I feel I could afford to replace—or at the very least, misplace. Take from that what you will.

:OO that 2nd photo is rather challenging on the eyes. loool
That's putting it mildly; indeed, when my optometrist at the time remarked that "squinting doesn't help", I probably should have realised he was referring to himself.
Cherie Amour
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
And if that isn't a demonstration of sadism, I don't know what is.

Hah. Well, admittedly I was careful to show only those garments I feel I could afford to replace—or at the very least, misplace. Take from that what you will.

That's putting it mildly; indeed, when my optometrist at the time remarked that "squinting doesn't help", I probably should have realised he was referring to himself.
Sit tight, Ryan. TSR is about to get hot and my life is about to be tastier than ever. People are accusing me of being someone. So I've made a thread. Prepare to be confused.
User2082079
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Gum, lip balm, and a ton of pens.
DuskDragon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All the alcohol- all of it
Mr Smurf
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Weekly travel pass on my oyster card and Red bull.
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tea, Yogurt, Apples, Travelcard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads