Turn on thread page Beta

Small things that annoy you for no reason watch

ReputationRep:
    People who put 'aha' on the end of everything. Like wtf is funny??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwinnyP)
    How dare you accuse me. I take offence to these accusations of being needlessly offended.
    wimin ey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guybrush Sheepgood)
    People who pronounce h 'haitch' instead of 'aitch'.
    ikr my english is just different but the HAITCH thing puts me off all the time
    especially because my name has an H in it and i keep repeating it when i spell it to someone

ReputationRep:
    people that ****ing eat loudly 😷😷 really hits a nerve, sometimes I have to actually get up and leave

ReputationRep:
    Midgets

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Grown adults who can't use apostrophes properly. You should have learnt that by 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OMG - this is so funny. I have tears. love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jape)
    Oh yeah of course, no argument here (whether its justified or not is murky though).
    Definitely murky, I'd say for the most part it is justified but taking away the freedom of privacy from everyone seems a bit extreme. Then again, is the privacy of the UK worth more than the lives saved by these surveillance programs.

ReputationRep:
    The word inquire.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    people that ****ing eat loudly 😷😷 really hits a nerve, sometimes I have to actually get up and leave
    Also people who breath loudly.

ReputationRep:
    People that frequently say "you know" and "like" during a conversation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    1: People who spit every two seconds. Chavy kunts. I guess it's a way of displaying dominance, spitting near where you're standing. I really wish they'd actually be more direct and just challenge me to a fight, then we'd sort out who the street belongs to. I hate that indirect, cowardly chit. If I was in government I would honestly make such relentless spitting an offense and issue and on the spot tongue removal, unless some convincing medical ground be offered in defense to the public decency officer.

2: Women on dating sites who just say 'ask' or say nothing.

3: Tesco self service machine don't have plastic bags next to them. Leaving your shopping and going to find some bag carrying guy really boils my jizz.
    haah go to Morrisons

ReputationRep:
    I hate when people look over my shoulder when I'm on my laptop and look at what I'm looking at. F*ck off. Go get your own laptop and browse the internet on that.

ReputationRep:
    Birds and cows outside making noise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    People who put 'aha' on the end of everything. Like wtf is funny??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When I put "aha" I don't really think anything is funny, it's more of an awkward laugh than anything.

For example:

Oh, I'm sorry aha.
    Ahh..right, I didn't mean it like that aha.
    No, I don't think so aha.

In my mind there's a clear difference between "aha" and "Bahahahah", the second one is what I would use to express laughter. I hope that clarifies things. :bubbles:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    OMG - this is so funny. I have tears. love it
    lol me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    When I put "aha" I don't really think anything is funny, it's more of an awkward laugh than anything.

For example:

Oh, I'm sorry aha.
    Ahh..right, I didn't mean it like that aha.
    No, I don't think so aha.

In my mind there's a clear difference between "aha" and "Bahahahah", the second one is what I would use to express laughter. I hope that clarifies things. :bubbles:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just personally find it annoying either way. I know a girl who constantly does it and several times I've had to stop myself from saying something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jape)
    I can't be the only one who gets unreasonably frustrated by tiny, pointless, petty things.

The one that annoys me most of all recently: people repeating things they've heard in the media word-for-word.

After Mhairi Black made her maiden speech and that went viral I saw so many people (largely on facebook but elsewhere occasionally) repeating verbatim the Tony Benn quote like it was some sort of original thought that they'd had.
    Hardly tiny, pointless, petty things...

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people say no offence and then just say something offensi. Don't know why it bugs me so much

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.