Turn on thread page Beta

Girls being attracted to Guys watch

ReputationRep:
    Girls usually don't approach for a few reasons, and it's frustrating as hell that they don't. It's even worse when they think a guy isn't interested if he doesn't approach, thus leaving everything up to the guy and still acting as though hints are enough.

My solution? Well guys as a whole need to stop approaching women as much, just back off a little, if women start to feel as though they have to work for it, they will. But of course that'll never happen. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by librarygirl)
    I like some guys for sure, well men to be honest, definitely not LADs who get wrecked at Ibiza and don't really care about girls at all, just want casual sex and get trashed all the time with their mates.

My problem is I don't really know how to approach a guy, is holding his gaze and smiling enough, or is that creepy? Should I say hello passing by him? I also struggle to interpret how guys express their interest, as my friends say I've missed apparently blatant interest on the guys part before.

Any help? :/
    Holding gaze is just a signal of interest and saying hello means nothing if it's just out the blue or passing someone in the street.

Put them together and that's different it's a more obvious signal.

Say hello and make some random chat they will reciprocate and it will be fairly obvious if he likes you during talking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To all the women on here going on about not approaching through fear of rejection....

Men go through the same thing!!

Men love to be asked out on general whereas a sizeable amount of women are hostile if approached.

In short say hello, look friendly and follow it up with something random from the situation....

This bar is too busy/**** me it's cold/I really like this music....

Stuff like that gets a little convo going

Posted from TSR Mobile

The way I see it is Idk, girls dont seem to want to be with lads, is this true ladies or are you just more discreet?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.