Turn on thread page Beta

What do you want from a relationship? watch

ReputationRep:
    From my experience, I'm happiest with someone who's like a best friend.

If I'm attracted to someone and I can spend all day talking to/hanging out with them, and there's respect and honesty there, then great.

ReputationRep:
    As I'm asexual, someone who also only wants a romantic (non-sexual) relationship. Unfortunately I know I'm in the minority with this!

Also someone who is similar to me, but not too similar. I want to share some interests with them so we could do some stuff together, but not everything, as that would be a bit weird.

ReputationRep:
    i want to find my soulmate...someone who i can share the good and the bad times with.

ReputationRep:
    I want to find someone who I feel like I can be myself with, who understands me.
    A Relationship where you love spending time together but also have some time to yourself.

cuddles lol

ReputationRep:
    Someone who loves me for who I am underneath everything. Someone who I can have a laugh with like I can with no one else yet someone who I can have a deep and meaningful conversation with and they can take it seriously. Someone who listens to me and respects me when I have something I want to talk about and respects the decisions I wish to make in my life. Someone who I can trust is so important me, I am so untrustworthy and it takes a lot of building up for me to trust someone. I don't expect someone perfect, in fact I'd rather someone with flaws so I didn't feel like I was different! I just want someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with them and will stick with me through everything.

ReputationRep:
    To be happy and appreciate the unique bond between us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ain't nobody that loves me better 😂😂 l🎈💜🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵

Lalalalalala

I don't ever want a relationship but if I did, then I'd like someone who wants the same as me in life, someone who is intelligent and knows interesting things, someone who is loving and loyal, a bit nerdy, a gentleman, someone who looks after their appearance without being all modern and selfie-taking, someone with a sense of humour and someone who doesn't mind an adoring girlfriend who'll go out of her way to please him. ()

ReputationRep:
    Support, laughter, trust, equality

ReputationRep:
    I just want a Lady Alex Toyne, tbh.

Smart
    Kind
    Caring
    Classy
    Sophisticated
    Passionate
    Patient
    Honest
    Loyal.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and top quality banter after tea and before dinner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeanlucpicard)
    What do you look for and want in a relationship?
    Half the mortgage payments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Half the mortgage payments
    #relationshipgoals

ReputationRep:
    Someone who accepts my flaws, who will always be there to talk to and who will ultimately make me help me become a better person.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who i can talk to
    Get to know the person
    Almost like building a very close friend but go on dates and cuddle very often
    No sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    someone who is intelligent and knows interesting things,
    :yep:

someone who is loving and loyal
    :yep: :yep:

a bit nerdy
    I guess...?

a gentleman
    :yep: :yep: :yep:

someone who looks after their appearance
    :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

without being all modern and selfie-taking
    :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

someone with a sense of humour
    :getmecoat:

and someone who doesn't mind an adoring girlfriend who'll go out of her way to please him. ()
    Almost perfect for the role :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Happiness :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.