Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello I have just started doing BTEC Level 3 Business, I may be able to help you ? Just message me whenever if you need help!

ReputationRep:
    • Describehow you would use the breakeven technique to explain the relationship betweencosts and income

ReputationRep:
    ]i need help on my btec level 3 please could you send me the units you have done please

ReputationRep:
    The units that I completed are 1,2,3,4,5,9,10,12,16,18,19,27,29 ,33,34,37 and 38.

If you need help on any of the other units that are not stated above, i might be able to help as I am in second year at University studying Business

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    thats perfect if i gave you my email could you send me the units please as im really stuck on the ones you have stated

ReputationRep:
    I am not allowed to send out my own work as this could lead to plagiarism, however if you tell me which criteria you are stuck on I can give you detailed guidelines on how to make sure that you meet the criteria and then you can ask me any questions if you are unsure of anything.

Hope you understand and I hope that this would be helpful for you

Thanks

Reece

ReputationRep:
    i wont plagarise i promise, just want to look at the structure etc and have a read
    through to get ideas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nottreece)
    I am not allowed to send out my own work as this could lead to plagiarism, however if you tell me which criteria you are stuck on I can give you detailed guidelines on how to make sure that you meet the criteria and then you can ask me any questions if you are unsure of anything.

Hope you understand and I hope that this would be helpful for you

Thanks

Reece
    Hi, You said you are in university studying business, what grades did you achieve (GCSE's+BTEC Level 3) Thanks, Brandon.

ReputationRep:
    In BTEC level 2 in business I got D*D* and in BTEC level 3 I got D*D*D*

ReputationRep:
    I have nearly finished Level 3 Business BTEC, so if you need any help, let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if you can miss an assignment and still get D*D* ??

Do you have to hand in every assignment in order to get distinctions??

ReputationRep:
    Nope you dont need to get all units to distinction. I think you will need to get all units to distinction apart from one which will be a merit. Dont quote me on that but you will need to work out the points

Hope this helps !

ReputationRep:
    From what I've heard and asked about you can get 2 merits and 4 distinctions overall to get a distinction or a distinction* but I'm not entirely sure... it's best to ask your teacher ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.