Turn on thread page Beta

I am so bored of having no contact with women watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    Why the hell are women so anti flirting, any eye contact in public places, everyone just stares at their dumb devices, I have one too but I don't stare at it all the time. People are conservative and frigid. They bore the living **** out of me.

That's all. It's extrordinarily dehumanising, boring and frustrating, any other guys feel this?
    You sound like a complete **** that might have something to do with womens lack of interest in you. Women don't owe you anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pmprin)
    You sound like a complete **** that might have something to do with womens lack of interest in you. Women don't owe you anything.
    OK Mr feminist- I know they don't 'owe me' anything, but they could quit being such F'in FRIGID, cold blooded, tight aR-SES

K?

ReputationRep:
    Shame you weird 'em out. Frankly if a woman talked to me in public nowadays I'd be aghast. In a good way.
    Yeah I think people are a bit taken a back most times or so deep into whatever iphone app they are using, or pretending to use, it's like I wake them from a deep sleep when I talk to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazjaz)
    Yeah I think people are a bit taken a back most times or so deep into whatever iphone app they are using, or pretending to use, it's like I wake them from a deep sleep when I talk to them.
    That's what I mean about spooky-it's almost a lack of the empathy that used to exist, like they are comatose somehow, not literally I mean.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I mean about spooky-it's almost a lack of the empathy that used to exist, like they are comatose somehow, not literally I mean.
    This is why I mostly talk to old people! They are so much more warm and open there's a huge difference they don't have the same wall up.

ReputationRep:
    This is why I mostly talk to old people! They are so much more warm and open there's a huge difference they don't have the same wall up.
    Yeah I guess it's true. Funny old world it's evolving into.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I'm older-it is literally one a year max-but there was one at uni, an older woman who I had a few times, the average is lower besides that. It sucks.
    To be honest even if you had lots of sex you'd probably feel empty and insecure after a while. Do you actually know what you want?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest even if you had lots of sex you'd probably feel empty and insecure after a while. Do you actually know what you want?
    So you mean you think what I really want is one woman, unprotected sex and a child, hence a 'resolution'? I have wondered if this is what I seek. Just asking...

ReputationRep:
    So you mean you think what I really want is one woman, unprotected sex and a child, hence a 'resolution'? I have pondered this. Just asking...
    No... I never said that. I asked if you knew what you want I wasn't trying to tell you what you should want. What I meant was do you want to just have frequent ONSs, a bedroom buddy (or several), be celibate, have an open relationship, committed relationship etc.. or are you just seeing what falls to you? My message was going to be know what you want and don't be afraid to seek it because if you don't know what you want you will never find it and life is too short as you said 15 years have now passed and you only get one life.

I was not trying to say the remedy is marital bliss and 2.2 kids, but if that is your wish then by all means go for it. If it is not something you seek then I would not recommend tying yourself down if it is not something that makes you happy or enthusiastic.

ReputationRep:
    No... I never said that. I asked if you knew what you want I wasn't trying to tell you what you should want. What I meant was do you want to just have frequent ONSs, a bedroom buddy (or several), be celibate, have an open relationship, committed relationship etc.. or are you just seeing what falls to you? My message was going to be know what you want and don't be afraid to seek it because if you don't know what you want you will never find it and life is too short as you said 15 years have now passed and you only get one life.

I was not trying to say the remedy is marital bliss and 2.2 kids, but if that is your wish then by all means go for it. If it is not something you seek then I would not recommend tying yourself down if it is not something that makes you happy or enthusiastic.
    No, I wasn't offended, I was genuinely just curious. I've wondered about it, because I think society is based on contraception-it causes existential angst because you have to have some relationship or apparent sex to prove you're 'normal' yet it's rubbish with a condom and there is masturbation, and also I feel, and I know this archaic, that there is something weird about going that far then putting a contraption on, almost like on a scale with abortion or morning after pill, obviously not that bad but it is surpressing life to some degree if you have gone that far-hard to explain to people I know. Anyhow, you have to find this relationship for 'public consumption', and you keep getting treated weird for being single, but it's better masturbating. At the same time of all of this, there is no 'sign' of your sex in the form of a child, or even a sense of resolution to your sex desires. Especially with the pressure to be seen as sexually active-so like I say it is angst causing. But at the same time I would hate to use a kid as a token, and take having one seriously, why I have restrained myself from one or two offers, some with people I'm very attracted to. And I also know somewhere in my head that I should be able to enjoy sex more without having a kid. I just don't like condoms, I want the intimacy of feeling her skin. Do you know, I hope any of that makes sense because I have a mind that gets very complicated. Things trouble me. But I guess the conclusion I've come to there from all I've just said(and factoring in what you say about emptiness, I totally get that flitting about would make you feel that) Is that I haven't tried enough protected sex,( I had unprotected once and it was way better, I also know what physical type of woman tend to like. ) I maybe have prejudged everything without finding the best solution-In my head it's either rubbish sex with condoms, and the possibility of being tempted to stop using them-hence either a relationship that doesn;t have good sex and has no baby, stability, evidence of consummation, which I would resent intensely for being something that was done for people opinions or because of how they treat you patronisingly for singledom., or a relationship that does have kids rushed into and then also doe for others vies whereby your kids afre not what you planned but there to counter peoples views of you as single, something wrong with you etc-I may love the kid but I';d resent this, and I may resent taking on such a huge responsibility because of their pressure.
    And maybe it's hard to find women who don;t want kids.
    But yeah, overall I think I am saying I see a new solution, but I've never found anyone who wanted to be that close where we were both attracted plus women are v picky. The solution is monogamy and one woman, and love, and the pill so that we can have the sex closest to 'the real thing'-I may have to accept it carries marginal pregnancy risks. I also will have to reconcile myself to feeling more comfortable with contraception, people seem to think I am denying myself one of lifes great pleasures and I am, but I think is contraception immoral, am I killing in a less direct way than abortion(I don't support it) Even the time when a girl used 'morning after' with me it still haunts me a bit and it haunted me how flippantly and lightly she took it.

I know that however the pill is different, and if I don't get this contraception thing sorted in my head,(even the vast majority of very conservative anti abortion people now approve it) I will be missing out on companionship, love and sex without the burden of like 5 kids or whatever.

I know that's long but I hope you can read it and make sense of it.

ReputationRep:
    dont be a ***** and just talk to them if you're boring they'll go back on their phone. most girls just refresh all their app all the time when theyre out n about so just say Hi its not hard

ReputationRep:
    What are you on about mate... Just because women aren't flicking their hair at you on the bus or walking down the street batting their eyelids at you it doesn't mean they aren't open to having deep conversations and emotional connections with men... They just er on the side of caution and don't throw themselves at any old guy they see walking down the street. Why? 1) personal safety 2) if they did you'd probably think they were a slut or used goods

It isn't our fault that you haven't got a life in which you can meet other women. People meet and interact with women through their jobs, through their social life etc. YOU HAVE YO ACTUALLY MAKE AN EFFORT TO MEET PEOPLE. That goes for people in general not just women. Perhaps you need to assess what it is about your life that you don't have any opportunity to engage with and enjoy a flirt with women.

ReputationRep:
    No, I wasn't offended, I was genuinely just curious. I've wondered about it, because I think society is based on contraception-it causes existential angst because you have to have some relationship or apparent sex to prove you're 'normal' yet it's rubbish with a condom and there is masturbation, and also I feel, and I know this archaic, that there is something weird about going that far then putting a contraption on, almost like on a scale with abortion or morning after pill, obviously not that bad but it is surpressing life to some degree if you have gone that far-hard to explain to people I know. Anyhow, you have to find this relationship for 'public consumption', and you keep getting treated weird for being single, but it's better masturbating. At the same time of all of this, there is no 'sign' of your sex in the form of a child, or even a sense of resolution to your sex desires. Especially with the pressure to be seen as sexually active-so like I say it is angst causing. But at the same time I would hate to use a kid as a token, and take having one seriously, why I have restrained myself from one or two offers, some with people I'm very attracted to. And I also know somewhere in my head that I should be able to enjoy sex more without having a kid. I just don't like condoms, I want the intimacy of feeling her skin. Do you know, I hope any of that makes sense because I have a mind that gets very complicated. Things trouble me. But I guess the conclusion I've come to there from all I've just said(and factoring in what you say about emptiness, I totally get that flitting about would make you feel that) Is that I haven't tried enough protected sex,( I had unprotected once and it was way better, I also know what physical type of woman tend to like. ) I maybe have prejudged everything without finding the best solution-In my head it's either rubbish sex with condoms, and the possibility of being tempted to stop using them-hence either a relationship that doesn;t have good sex and has no baby, stability, evidence of consummation, which I would resent intensely for being something that was done for people opinions or because of how they treat you patronisingly for singledom., or a relationship that does have kids rushed into and then also doe for others vies whereby your kids afre not what you planned but there to counter peoples views of you as single, something wrong with you etc-I may love the kid but I';d resent this, and I may resent taking on such a huge responsibility because of their pressure.
    And maybe it's hard to find women who don;t want kids.
    But yeah, overall I think I am saying I see a new solution, but I've never found anyone who wanted to be that close where we were both attracted plus women are v picky. The solution is monogamy and one woman, and love, and the pill so that we can have the sex closest to 'the real thing'-I may have to accept it carries marginal pregnancy risks. I also will have to reconcile myself to feeling more comfortable with contraception, people seem to think I am denying myself one of lifes great pleasures and I am, but I think is contraception immoral, am I killing in a less direct way than abortion(I don't support it) Even the time when a girl used 'morning after' with me it still haunts me a bit and it haunted me how flippantly and lightly she took it.

I know that however the pill is different, and if I don't get this contraception thing sorted in my head,(even the vast majority of very conservative anti abortion people now approve it) I will be missing out on companionship, love and sex without the burden of like 5 kids or whatever.

I know that's long but I hope you can read it and make sense of it.

Perhaps a career woman might be your best bet or a woman who can't have kids (thought she may still want to adopt or try fertility treatments) i.e. a woman past child bearing age. I can imagine that it is difficult to find a woman who would rule out children altogether but it's definitely becoming more common.

I definitely think you need to address your concerns about contraception as it sounds like it has stood in the way of you making some great connections and establishing something meaningful. Have you ever tried therapy? I had quite a conservative upbring and sexuality is a topic I find difficult myself. But at the same time I personally would find it more troubling to bring a another human being into existence who was unwanted than to take measures to protect myself. I am very adamant that the only space I want to bring a child into this world is a loving one from both parents and so the measure I take to protect myself is to abstain until I find something worthwhile.

ReputationRep:
    I feel this, you'll sooner see me falling into a book than my anti social device. Surely you could discover like minded people? I always invite friends out for trips and hikes and such, people can be so despondent but there is soul in everyone

ReputationRep:
    OK Mr feminist- I know they don't 'owe me' anything, but they could quit being such F'in FRIGID, cold blooded, tight aR-SES

K?
    youre just probably an ugly creep.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell are women so anti flirting, any eye contact in public places, everyone just stares at their dumb devices, I have one too but I don't stare at it all the time. People are conservative and frigid. They bore the living **** out of me.

That's all. It's extrordinarily dehumanising, boring and frustrating, any other guys feel this?
    stop fondling your saucisson

ReputationRep:
    Ya know people will try to tell you its because you're creepy, you're weird, you're a loser, you aren't 'nice' enough, you don't get out enough, they try every shaming tactic to try and flip the blame of you (of course, if a woman is single and lonely she never recieves this abuse)

I'll give you the honest and simple fact without any agenda or trying to mislead you. You're probably ugly. Its not something many people will admit to, its not nice to say, its not nice to come to terms with, but its better than trying to spend years going to clubs and dating websites, failing and wondering whats wrong with you.

Thanks to feminism and social media we live in the age of extreme unchecked hypergamy, if you aren't at least a 7/10 or rich forget it, you're not getting any girls.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm interested in a guy I'll give him my full attention. If not I'm looking to make a b line. I think the same applies to other women too. Have you tried another approach?

Go clubbing

ReputationRep:
    This thread is just too funny...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.