Turn on thread page Beta

Is buying a fresher ticket even worth it??? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreverlost--)
    For £55-I don't even plan on going out on every event!!! How much do tickets per event usually be??!
    Freshers is actually really ****. My best memories come from events throughout the year.

ReputationRep:
    I totally get you!!😊😊 but just staying in your room will get a bit boring and your flat mates will start to question-but who cares what people say/think!!!😂 👌 I'm only going to go to like 4-5 maximum!!! It's all overhyped to be honest really
    It never does for me, I like being alone. If someone wants to get to know me, it's going to have to be in an area I feel comfortable so I'm not rushing into a club anytime soon.

Plus I recently found out my accommodation has the stigma on campus for being incredibly antisocial. Doesn't bother me as long as the people I live with aren't rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllainKahlo)
    It never does for me, I like being alone. If someone wants to get to know me, it's going to have to be in an area I feel comfortable so I'm not rushing into a club anytime soon.

Plus I recently found out my accommodation has the stigma on campus for being incredibly antisocial. Doesn't bother me as long as the people I live with aren't rude.
    Exactly one thing that I really hate with anyone is rudeness!!!!😔😳😳 yeah that's not nice, but if anyone mentions it or tries to judge you in any way on it-just confront them!👍🙈😄 I can tell buying the wristband is a waste of money-not because of the money but because it's going to be sh****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    Freshers is actually really ****. My best memories come from events throughout the year.
    I totally get you!!! Haha 👍👍😅 but .. It's just overhyped -sh*** kiddie style party events

ReputationRep:
    Exactly one thing that I really hate with anyone is rudeness!!!!😔😳😳 yeah that's not nice, but if anyone mentions it or tries to judge you in any way on it-just confront them!👍🙈😄 I can tell buying the wristband is a waste of money-not because of the money but because it's going to be sh****
    My worst fear is living with unhygienic, messy people who eat or touch my food and property and aren't respectful of my belongings. Have you decided which events you're going to then?

ReputationRep:
    I totally get you!!! Haha 👍👍😅 but .. It's just overhyped -sh*** kiddie style party events
    I still went out and did the drinking/clubbing but with my new year starting next week I'm not going to waste my time doing it all again, I'd rather just meet up with the guys and go down the local or something.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.