Turn on thread page Beta

got girls number but don't like her. watch

ReputationRep:
    Talk about some girl you like or think is hot, make up a girl with a name if needs be to make it clear it isnt her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BekahMay)
    Talk about some girl you like or think is hot, make up a girl with a name if needs be to make it clear it isnt her
    thanks for that that's what I was thinking

ReputationRep:
    hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FPL king)
    hi
    bye?
    jks who r u and why r u trying to hijack my thread??

Also more opinions/thoughts please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegatusShadow)
    bye?
    jks who r u and why r u trying to hijack my thread??

Also more opinions/thoughts please.
    get nudes and threaten to drop them everywhere unless she gives you £1000

ReputationRep:
    get nudes and threaten to drop them everywhere unless she gives you £1000
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    lmao
    good tactic imo not sure whether it's legal tho

ReputationRep:
    good tactic imo not sure whether it's legal tho
    Maybe on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    I got this girls whatsapp she likes me I think even has a crush on me we talked abit in history and I asked her for her whatsapp. I don't like her though. Any advice on making it clear that I just want to be friends without being too blunt?
    Why don't you pursue a friends with benefits relationship?

ReputationRep:
    I got this girls whatsapp she likes me I think even has a crush on me we talked abit in history and I asked her for her whatsapp. I don't like her though. Any advice on making it clear that I just want to be friends without being too blunt?
    Be straight up, if you tell her now - she can move onto better things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    Why don't you pursue a friends with benefits relationship?
    Cos she isnt attractive

ReputationRep:
    Cos she isnt attractive
    R8 out of 10

ReputationRep:
    R8 out of 10
    5/6 at best imo. Man I wanna get those 8/10s but for some reason I ain't getting the opportunity to chat em up etc... in class or outside. Life's hard af the seating plans are **** so I don't get to get close to the good women. Signals from them are good etc... but no good opening for any talk with em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Be straight up, if you tell her now - she can move onto better things.
    Better things? What are you suggesting? OP is as good as they get, she is pushing well above her league with him, hate to say it but the only things she will be moving onto is lower standards.

ReputationRep:
    Better things? What are you suggesting? OP is as good as they get, she is pushing well above her league with him, hate to say it but the only things she will be moving onto is lower standards.
    Thanks for the compliments and yeh alot of my friends think she is punching above her belt. Man just wanna get this girl out of the way without breaking her heart or something. Shoulda seen it ***** coming when she asked to sit next to me..

ReputationRep:
    Is he really? Not bloody man enough to tell a girl that he doesn't like her.

ReputationRep:
    5/6 at best imo. Man I wanna get those 8/10s but for some reason I ain't getting the opportunity to chat em up etc... in class or outside. Life's hard af the seating plans are **** so I don't get to get close to the good women. Signals from them are good etc... but no good opening for any talk with em.
    When at uni I abandoned attempts to get those girls in class and instead looked to bars and played the game there, a lot easier, especially as alcohol diffuses the situation. Chicks in class are too plain, even the hot ones. I'm in London so I have the benefit of being surrounded by all kinds, tourists, students, locals and all that. If you are on campus I have no advice for ya man. Student girls are small game and at freshers way too thirsty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Is he really? Not bloody man enough to tell a girl that he doesn't like her.
    Idk if u misunderstood or something but I clearly said I don't want to break her heart or something by being too blunt read OP

ReputationRep:
    Just be honest now, then she can decide is she wants to continue being friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the compliments and yeh alot of my friends think she is punching above her belt. Man just wanna get this girl out of the way without breaking her heart or something. Shoulda seen it ***** coming when she asked to sit next to me..
    These girls are too relationship orientated and obsessed with this love fantasy. I don't recommend these girls as they look more for a partner rather than some fun. What's more pathetic you only have to compliment them and they fall in love, it's weird.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.