Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok that sounds really nice Thanks for all your help! If you know anyone doing the Natural History course btw I'd love to hear what they think of it

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!
    I have a problem. I got a reply from USW and they require from me two subject on extended level and English(the same level, od course). But I am going to take Maths and English only!
    What do You think, should I write to them, ask it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I was wondering about the accommodation at USW. On the pictures of the standard rooms at Mountain Halls there does appear to be windows? So was you saying that the windows don't open or that there are no windows at all? I'm majorly confused now! However, I have found this thread very informative about life at USW so thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charleypickthall)
    Hello, I was wondering about the accommodation at USW. On the pictures of the standard rooms at Mountain Halls there does appear to be windows? So was you saying that the windows don't open or that there are no windows at all? I'm majorly confused now! However, I have found this thread very informative about life at USW so thank you!!
    Hello, okay so, they look like large windows, but these don't open at all, it's just a glass pane. A vent lets small quantities of air into the room. If I'm being honest, it's stupid to pay for Mountain Halls because Glamorgan Court are of a better standard for the money you pay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fugey123)
    Hello, okay so, they look like large windows, but these don't open at all, it's just a glass pane. A vent lets small quantities of air into the room. If I'm being honest, it's stupid to pay for Mountain Halls because Glamorgan Court are of a better standard for the money you pay!
    oh dear! I love my room to be cold, so I guess Mountain Halls is a big no no! but okay, that's great thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charleypickthall)
    oh dear! I love my room to be cold, so I guess Mountain Halls is a big no no! but okay, that's great thank you!
    Yeah they just have vents that let air in, you can't directly have a window open. In Glamorgan Court they have big windows that let a lot of air in
    I would recommend it, Mountain Halls can get very warm and humid!

ReputationRep:
    Do 1st year nursing student stay in treforest ?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.