Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VergeofInsanity)
    fight for them? thanks but no thanks ... i have no such desire fighting for muslims. so go hack off yourself!
    Silly boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Silly boy.
    Yes they are??? Are you on CREATE DEBATE

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanAllen)
    Yes they are??? Are you on CREATE DEBATE

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry, what? Are you thinking I'm suggesting that Muslims are silly boys, and trying to troll/create a debate out of it?
    No, I'm just saying VergeOfInsanity, the user, is a silly boy.

What did you mean? I doubt it's that; that's reading too much into it, I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The BBC were saying that Kurdish women are in mixed forces and are close quarter fighting IS.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because they're scared, because we armed so called rebels who were fighting Assad. I sure for one would come to the west if I was granted asylum, why stay behind and become a victim of yet another western proxy war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Sorry, what? Are you thinking I'm suggesting that Muslims are silly boys, and trying to troll/create a debate out of it?
    No, I'm just saying VergeOfInsanity, the user, is a silly boy.

What did you mean? I doubt it's that; that's reading too much into it, I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No i have to by tsr rules give something to the conversation i contributed to the thread by agreeing with you. For who know what

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.