Turn on thread page Beta

Corbyn is a very very bad man watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Judging by the BBC's front page, Corbyn wants to leave us defenseless against the mighty threat of world super-power North Korea. How can we trust such a man to lead the country?!

ReputationRep:
    STOP PRESS

Universities banned from classifying degrees: at the end of their course all students will be given a brown paper bag containing JC's autobiography, a vest and details of their first employment allocation.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by looseseal)
    Judging by the BBC's front page, Corbyn wants to leave us defenseless against the mighty threat of world super-power North Korea. How can we trust such a man to lead the country?!
    Maybe Jeremy Corbyn is so hyped about Fallout 4 that he thinks the wasteland is something Britain should aspire to?

ReputationRep:
    I agree, he turned the party I once supported into a completely unelectable joke

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to mention , my LBC APP lost connection on an interesting call

.... Cobyn did it :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    Corbyn has caused corduroy trousers to become fashionable again. This man should be investigated for crimes against humanity.

ReputationRep:
    I glanced at this book this morning.

An hour later, I felt hungry!

Stop doing things like this Corbyn.

ReputationRep:
    I have had a headache since the weekend. This is definitely Corbyn, and is not caused by my mixing of medication for my pain disorder with cider, vodka, and gin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looseseal)
    I have it on good authority (some fat guy with a white shirt and sunglasses) that North Korea now leads the world in all fields and therefore we have nothing to worry about as they will reconstruct us once they have destroyed us.

ReputationRep:
    I dropped a pen. Dammit Jeremy!

ReputationRep:
    And now I've just put too much salt on my lunch. Well, you have a lot to answer for Corbyn!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    freezing weather is on its way; this is due to El Niño... or is it ?

ReputationRep:
    A chain of extinct volcanoes has just been discovered in Australia. At least, they were extinct. Then somebody mentioned Corbyn.

ReputationRep:
    Latest news: Donald Trump: Corbyn responsible.

ReputationRep:
    Corby desperate to rename itself, say local officials in Northants.

ReputationRep:
    Wagon Wheels are definitely smaller than they used to be.... eh Jezza ?

ReputationRep:
    Jez we cannot put up with this any longer!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    My bus has been late every single day last week, sometimes three of them showing up at once. Yesterday, I was running a little late and it was dead on time. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, JEREMY?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.