Turn on thread page Beta

Is there such a thing as BJ buddy? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, well a girl I knew at college went on to become a "BJ buddy" to every guy on her corridor at uni... but I'm not sure it's quite the same thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plumstone)
    Hmm, well a girl I knew at college went on to become a "BJ buddy" to every guy on her corridor at uni... but I'm not sure it's quite the same thing...
    Thats amazing! Which university is this? Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Thats amazing! Which university is this? Cambridge?
    Durham. I was quite surprised when I heard about it as I thought she had higher standards for herself, but apparently not...

ReputationRep:
    So like a f*** buddy but different. You're friends with her and then occasionally she goes down on you. I heard some girls enjoy doing this?

Does this exist?
    Considering you don't want to go down on girls, you will never have a "BJ buddy".

I'm sure there is as some girls love giving blowjobs, but I doubt they refer to themselves as a 'BJ buddy'.

ReputationRep:
    Bruh, you ask the weirdest question ever. What the **** is wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    So like a f*** buddy but different. You're friends with her and then occasionally she goes down on you. I heard some girls enjoy doing this?

Does this exist?
    In my experience most women are not fans of blowjobs most of the time (the common complaint I hear is that the mouth gets sore after a while)....I'd be surprised to see a girl chose to be a BJ buddy over a f*** buddy.

Also, a girl being your BJ buddy implies she's willing to put your **** in her mouth, but not sleep with you - curious as to what the reasons for that might be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    probs does, it'll eventually lead to other "favours" too.
    Lool like what :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz123)
    Lool like what :P
    you're too young for that.

ReputationRep:
    It's actually frightening what some young hoes will be talked/pressured into these days :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    you're too young for that.
    Are you sure about that?

ReputationRep:
    Don't see why a girl would not want to ****, but would want to suck a **** with no reciprocation.

If you're trying to find such a girl OP, and keep your relations to just that, then I'm afraid that won't happen unless you find a hooker.

I mean is there any guy that would be OK will eating a girl out and getting nothing in return, sex or otherwise? Probably not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    Don't see why a girl would not want to ****, but would want to suck a **** with no reciprocation.

If you're trying to find such a girl OP, and keep your relations to just that, then I'm afraid that won't happen unless you find a hooker.

I mean is there any guy that would be OK will eating a girl out and getting nothing in return, sex or otherwise? Probably not.
    There are loads actually. The mere attention - the fact that they are being allowed to perform such an intimate act with a woman can be enough to satisfy them.

ReputationRep:
    Desperate pleading yet again.

ReputationRep:
    By definition, would this not be an exclusively homosexual practice? On the other hand, given the colour you chose for your car, I'm quite frankly surprised it took you even this long to broach the matter.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if this thread will go down as the origin for a new term in society
    Sadly, I think that all of the possible four-letter expletives have long since been accounted for.

ReputationRep:

Does this exist?
    For girls who are open to suck **** at the drop of a hat, but not so crude as to sully themselves with intercourse?

I doubt there are many people alive who nonchalantly suck but don't *****, but if they do then they're true heroes of our society and they need to be praised.

*I qualify this statement. Maybe there are desperately anaemic females about who have a habitual heavy flow for whom the vagina is a no go and they do not possess the fortitude to explore the fudge. That leaves only the oesophagus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    There are loads actually. The mere attention - the fact that they are being allowed to perform such an intimate act with a woman can be enough to satisfy them.
    Not so sure about that lol, I mean loads of guys on this site and at uni that I knew weren't thrilled at the prospect of going down on a girl during a sex session, so to be used like that and then no reciprocation would rub me the wrong way tbh *no pun intended*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    By definition, would this not be an exclusively homosexual practice? On the other hand, given the colour you chose for your car, I'm quite frankly surprised it took you even this long to broach the matter.
    I'd note the use of a feminine pronoun in the OP. Though, perhaps a homosexual trans genetically male person could be subsumed under this category.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    I'd note the use of a feminine pronoun in the OP. Though, perhaps a homosexual trans genetically male person could be subsumed under this category.
    Or an idiosyncratically non-literal usage of the feminine pronoun. Ultimately, either interpretation risks crediting the OP with knowing what he actually means—itself a sure-fire express-lane to madness (and, by extension, to posting like the OP).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.