Turn on thread page Beta

Why won't he notice me? watch

ReputationRep:
    Consider the possibility that it might take more than walking out of a room to get his attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllainKahlo)
    Hahaha

This will explain it better than I can: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-hope...will-notice-me

I couldn't help it with a thread title like this.
    Why the ****ing hell did this make me laugh my eyes out.

ReputationRep:
    "why won't senpai notice me?" is the ****ing funniest thing for some reason to me. I finally get it now :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    Why the ****ing hell did this make me laugh my eyes out.
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    "why won't senpai notice me?" is the ****ing funniest thing for some reason to me. I finally get it now :ahee:
    Now you see why I just couldn't resist hahaha.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Maybe he's shy, or he doesn't look at you on purpose because he'd get nervous.

ReputationRep:
    Just say hi! Then he'll get to know you more and speak to you more

ReputationRep:
    ffs

you actually think that by walking out of a room a guy will notice your ass? leul. humanity has degenerated and been relegated to a level far below what i expected. Oh my dayss

listen yeah. this is not rocket science. a guy will not notice your ass just because you walk into and out of a room. guy (and everyone else for that matter) walk into and out of rooms... every time. how dumb is you!? in addition, people smile and make eye contact 24/7. don't mean they want to hump them.

for plain, basic, understanding; if your ass doesn't say 'hi' to him/otherwise initiate that you're interested in this guy (OTHER THAN SMILING AND MAKING EYE CONTACT!); be prepared to loose him to another chick who will. have fun spending your life walking in and out of rooms..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.