Turn on thread page Beta

what body shape am I? watch

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry i just dont see the hourglass. Why are people lying ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    what body shape do you consider me to have?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...3&d=1442346586
    Pretty much perfection, plus one stone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    Do you not? I'm not at all in favour of baseless flattery but its definitely there. Sans some extra weight it's a nice figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatgr)
    Cthulhu
    wow look how many reps you got from that witty comment congrats ur so funny :congrats:loveable class clown :yy::rolleyes: loving your body type too mmm so masculine mmm such broad shoulders you're built so strongly mmm it makes me drool :fan: :yes: do you work out?? :love: hit me up some time yeah????? :sexface:though judging by your appearance you're way outta my league haha! :giggle::shy2: in fact have you been scouted for any model agencies?? your profile pic is a little unclear but I can really imagine you strutting your stuff!!! :lips: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    A hexagon???

ReputationRep:
    Fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    didnt realise it was a fashion show ))
    It's not that, it's just that your clothes blend into the background, so it's not quite as easy to see the outline of your body as it would be if you were in front of a white background to see the contrast. Maybe it's just not showing up very well on my screen :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)

I don't see the hourglass either.

Extra weight or not, I cannot imagine you'd have a defined/narrow waist. I'd say pear as you appear to be bottom heavy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jape)
    Do you not? I'm not at all in favour of baseless flattery but its definitely there. Sans some extra weight it's a nice figure.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    pear

def not apple lol why people saying that

ReputationRep:
    I'd say you're currently hourglass, but where are you losing your weight? You could end up pear. Try not to lose to much and tone up instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frannie1997)
    I'd say you're currently hourglass, but where are you losing your weight? You could end up pear. Try not to lose to much and tone up instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    its all coming off my belly to be honest so yeah, im going to be joining my gym at uni when i move next week and start taking my swimming seriously and join the swim team haha

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.