The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mackemforever
Well thanks for putting me off my cheese on toast.

Nowt puts me off food..

Original post by Anonymous
He showered that morning this was the evening i know he showered????

he may not have cleaned downstairs tho
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Well it's not going to taste like a freshly baked Victoria Sponge cake or fudgy brownies, is it, but it shouldn't taste of cheese either. Ask him to wash himself or 'freshen up' before you go down on him. There might be a bit of a taste still but you'll get used to it and maybe even like it. :wink:

Spoken like an expert
Is this normal

Yes, it's normal. It's called smegma: a combination of dried up semen, dead skin and sweat which decomposes under the foreskin. All he needs to do is wash himself down there.
Time to get the jetwasher out. He clearly can't wash his cock properly.
Yes, it's normal. It's called smegma: a combination of dried up semen, dead skin and sweat which decomposes under the foreskin. All he needs to do is wash himself down there.

Well it's fine now coz she washed it for him
My ex used to smell a bit like fish to me, but he was very clean so no idea why that was. And obviously afterwards his stuff smelt almost like bleach. I could never swallow with that smell in my nose :frown:
Original post by librarygirl
My ex used to smell a bit like fish to me, but he was very clean so no idea why that was. And obviously afterwards his stuff smelt almost like bleach. I could never swallow with that smell in my nose :frown:

I am crying laughing right now, I need a moment :talkhand:

Is this normal

They can be showered and not be cleaned properly and still smell. This is common, most guys get their areas smelling like that at one point (especially if they didn't shower) and that doesn't mean they have an STD.
What is wrong with you. So you chomped down on it even though it smelt of cheese l0000l. He probably jackd off using a packet of wotsits ahah

Wotsits?! Ok I'm dead.

Original post by Normies Out
I'm crying

Yes. XD
Original post by JoshDawg
They can be showered and not be cleaned properly and still smell. This is common, most guys get their areas smelling like that at one point (especially if they didn't shower) and that doesn't mean they have an STD.

How do you clean balls properly or improperly. Just lather, rinse, repeat.
Original post by Cherie Amour
How do you clean balls properly or improperly. Just lather, rinse, repeat.

Some days you aren't as thorough as others.
What is wrong with you. So you chomped down on it even though it smelt of cheese l0000l. He probably jackd off using a packet of wotsits ahah

Jesus Christ, looooooool
Reply 34
you ate his smegma lmao.
If it's brie, it's probably ok. If blue cheese, that's bad. Or mature cheddar.

Oh god, I won't be able to look at cheese tomorrow.
Are you sure you werent sucking on a wotsit?
Man you licked his smeg. I feel sick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
just cause he showered in the morning doesnt mean he didn't get dirty throughout the day..
Reply 39
You been slurping on Wallace's wensleydale wang?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending