Turn on thread page Beta

Driving with passengers - music or talking? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by vis break)
    peak, bruv, I made sure not to give out safes. "think a crack heads payin u back, sht forget it" ennih. Closest i got was when some 4'3 skinny asian yute tried robbin my can of dr pepper. rah, i wrapped him like a burrito nicely. my man rambo jooked him after aswell
    Biggie knew fam, bruva was like Socrates an ****. YES man u dun kno, gotta show these fools their role out ere, real talk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Biggie knew fam, bruva was like Socrates an ****. YES man u dun kno, gotta show these fools their role out ere, real talk.
    no homo fam, but i feel a roadman connection formin here.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    no homo fam, but i feel a roadman connection formin here.
    Not gonna lie I was gonna say the same ting still. Hard to find a real bredrin on TSR these days fam, all snakes and fakes out ere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Not gonna lie I was gonna say the same ting still. Hard to find a real bredrin on TSR these days fam, all snakes and fakes out ere.
    exctly fam. roll safe yh, mans goin bed.
    safe
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    exctly fam. roll safe yh, mans goin bed.
    safe
    Stay blessed fam.
    Safe.

ReputationRep:
    if anyone touches my knob in the car, they will be getting swiftly booted in theirs

My car, my rules, you're welcome to walk in the rain if you like

ReputationRep:
    I prefer talking...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.