Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS - How long does it take you to orgasm? watch

ReputationRep:
    Takes about 30 seconds if the guy knows how to finger.
    Takes about 2 minutes if he knows how to eat PusE.
    Still need to find someone who can make me orgasm through penetration.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When another guy/girl is pleasuring you in whatever way

And what method?
    I am afraid I am not able to come when somebody trying to please me , but only when i am doing it..It kind of sucks being so weird.

On a complete aside a few of you have mentioned when going down about rhythm and motion, after the initial part of going down where we have been wandering about a bit with mouth and tongue and we go for the clit/clit hood do we just stick there and keep only there and do we settle into one motion with our tongue (and fingers if we happen to be using them) or do you like us to keep mixing it up. Do you find it frustrating if we bring your to the brink and dial it back down or don't you mind so long as you have your orgasm in the end.

bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    during sex : never
    Oral : never
    fingering : once
    Clit stimulation : 10-15 mins but rarely as the guy usually stops or doesn't keep rhythm
    on my own: 5-10 mins..

sooo basically i should just get a sex toy and live happily ever after..
    I don’t think that’s the solution... Why don’t you send me PM so we can talk this through and arrange something so I can show you that you can orgasm in ways you’ve never even thought you could. Sounds to me you don’t know what real sex is but I can show it to you and prove you wrong
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.