Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think when you see a girl or your girlfriend with a lot of cleavage? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol i think you are living in cuckoo land. you find many of your 'pious men' messaging suggestive comments to random girls on facebook in hot outfits. i read somewhere arab men are the worst culprits of this
    I do. This cuckoo land I live in is superior to the underground world you live in :yep:

Oh I'm so shocked fam no joke let me rate one of ya pics as well ya get me bro. I'll turn into a 'worst culprit'.

No need to hide.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's vile. Just the thought of it sickens me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by SadLemon)
    Thirst guys - :sexface:

Men - Walks away and thinks what a piece of trash :yep:

-------

Me - WTH why are you exposing them to the air? :lol:
    Me: What a rude judgemental person. Whether you are "trash" should be based on what's inside, not out. It is my body and my choice what I put on it. I think you've just made my decision for me, thanks

I do. This cuckoo land I live in is superior to the underground world you live in :yep:

Oh I'm so shocked fam no joke let me rate one of ya pics as well ya get me bro. I'll turn into a 'worst culprit'.

No need to hide.
    Why on earth should I be made to feel guilty or ashamed about my body.

ReputationRep:
    Calm your ass a little this time of the night :lol:
    You sure you quoted the right person?

Me: What a rude judgemental person. Whether you are "trash" should be based on what's inside, not out. It is my body and my choice what I put on it. I think you've just made my decision for me, thanks
    I'm being honest :dontknow:

Calm your ass a little this time of the night :lol:
    You sure you quoted the right person?

I'm being honest :dontknow:
    coooooooooooooool story

ReputationRep:
    lol i think you are living in cuckoo land. you find many of your 'pious men' messaging suggestive comments to random girls on facebook in hot outfits. i read somewhere arab men are the worst culprits of this
    Yeah well if they are making inappropriate comments on revealing girls, then they are not "pious" are they?

If one is truly Pious that is between them and god. And only he knows who's Pious, so those that do that are not really Pious.

But there are pious brothers out there.

ReputationRep:
    It's you body do as you please, but whether you like it or not , someone out there will have an opinion on the way you portray yourself.

But like I said it's your body, and your prerogative to do what you want with your body.

ReputationRep:
    Depends if she's a heifer or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    I think it's vile. Just the thought of it sickens me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But you've shown nearly every part of your body on this website? Like literally the only thing left unrevealed is your genitals. How is that any more acceptable than a girl showing cleavage?

ReputationRep:
    Phooaaarh. More seriously, cleavage can be feminine and adorable as well as sexy. Slim with big boobs is not a sack of potatoes, it's brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    That I chose the wrong day to be wearing slim-fit jeans. (Or anything more conforming than a sack of potatoes, for that matter.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louieee)
    But you've shown nearly every part of your body on this website? Like literally the only thing left unrevealed is your genitals. How is that any more acceptable than a girl showing cleavage?
    I said cleavage itself sickens me. Just like how a blue waffle sickens many people.

When did I say it wasn't acceptable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think a great deal when I see a woman with cleavage. I think that she has tits and that's quite frankly normal tbh...

ReputationRep:
    I'd just think nice boobs probably. If you like it and it looks good then wear it.

ReputationRep:
    I say go with whatever makes you happy. As the old adage goes "Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind"

ReputationRep:
    Cleavage is sexy

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't respect my girlfriend any less at all (unless she wanted attention from others) but would feel slightly uncomfortable if they're hanging out. If you feel there is too much on show than others will feel the same.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I wouldn't think much of it. I may think "she looks nice" and then get on with my day. XD

If you think it flatters your figure and you want to wear it, **** what other people think. I bet your boyfriend will love it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.