***Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2017 Thread*** Watch

This discussion is closed.
econibpe
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Princepieman)
Just apply for summer mate, SW again would be a waste of time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wouldn't it be easier to get a summer having already done a Spring though?

Also, if I apply for a summer, would I be able to defer it to my penultimate year?
Princepieman
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by econibpe)
Wouldn't it be easier to get a summer having already done a Spring though?

Also, if I apply for a summer, would I be able to defer it to my penultimate year?
Lol, no. SWs only serve the purpose of converting to a summer, they are in no way a valid form of work experience.

Is this an integrated Masters we're talking about or a separate one? Because if it's separate, I'd just go for summers and not bother with the Masters. If it's an integrated one, yeah, give SWs another bash.
econibpe
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Princepieman)
Lol, no. SWs only serve the purpose of converting to a summer, they are in no way a valid form of work experience.

Is this an integrated Masters we're talking about or a separate one? Because if it's separate, I'd just go for summers and not bother with the Masters. If it's an integrated one, yeah, give SWs another bash.
No it isn't integrated, but I'm pretty keen on doing one just out of general interest.
Do you know if it's possible to apply for Internships then defer them? If not, I'll probably go for SW's again.
Jasmine149
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What's this Investment banking thread for? (P.S I do not mean that in a rude way, I'm interested in banking myself)

Posted from TSR Mobile
gr8wizard10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jasmine149)
What's this Investment banking thread for? (P.S I do not mean that in a rude way, I'm interested in banking myself)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spring Week Insight programmes banks offer to students in their first/second year of university dependent on when they graduate, when the pipeline recruitment begins. (People who are due to graduate in 2019).

This thread is for people on a 3 year course starting university in 2016/2017 or on a 4 year course for people who have started university in 2015/2016.
gr8wizard10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by econibpe)
No it isn't integrated, but I'm pretty keen on doing one just out of general interest.
Do you know if it's possible to apply for Internships then defer them? If not, I'll probably go for SW's again.
haven't seen it done.
Semaphore
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
OP is one sad muther****r that deservers to die
tazza ma razza
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is this legit or nah?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads