Turn on thread page Beta

1 in 5 Syrians say Islamic State is a good thing watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor_Einstein)
    The people will never react in today's politically correct environment. The UK will be an all Muslim country before people start to react and by then it is obviously too late.
    people said the same about the Nazi's and Nazi threat in the 30's

we are slow to rile but when we do there's no stopping us

But as we can see the fight back has already started with 'Islamic' lectures (otherwise know as a hate feast) being targeted now and other restrictions coming into place

ReputationRep:
    Someone PM when they find a way to blame this on white privilege.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fango_Jett)
    Someone PM when they find a way to blame this on white privilege.
    will do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    so far you've been wrong about everything so no change there bill

But no they didn't they made it into Spain and parts of the Balkans and were then thrown out again

But regardless it's not going to end well

but it seems you are too shortsighted to see this
    All peace and love. Dubais a lovely place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    I know right

Makes you wonder why so many Muslims are running in the opposite direction from it

ReputationRep:
    As long as you stick to the tourist areas.

ReputationRep:
    I know right

Makes you wonder why so many Muslims are running in the opposite direction from it
    Because the UAE aren't letting people in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimGB)
    I don't see your logic on the final point. Surely the 20% of Syrians who are ISIS supporters are more likely to stay in Syria, while the 80% who no longer feel safe in their country will be the ones to leave. It's unlikely that these people, who think their country is much better with ISIS, are going to be the ones fleeing from it, because they feel that their lives have become better.
    They could think IS are a force for good but are fleeing Syria to escape Assad.

ReputationRep:
    I know right

(Original post by Fango_Jett)
    As long as you stick to the tourist areas.
    Agreed with the tourist part but it's the same for the UK lol.

Running in the opposite direction since they're barred from entry! UK shouldn't of got involved in Syria and supported Assads resignation through democratic means but nope.

Good old Russia had to step in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Probably because they don't want to feed and clothe a large amount of unskilled people in. Oh wait but we say that we're heartless demons who might as well have personally drowned little boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    So much for the ummah

ReputationRep:
    UK shouldn't of got involved in Syria and supported Assads resignation through democratic means but nope.

Good old Russia had to step in.
    Completely agree

we should not have any involvement in muslims countries and I'd rather we cut all ties and dealings with them

Let them see what it's like having Russia or China as their 'friend'

ReputationRep:
    Why are people focusing on the 1 in 5? The majority of Syrians don't think that IS is good. That's why they're fleeing Syria.

ReputationRep:
    Completely agree

we should not have any involvement in muslims countries and I'd rather we cut all ties and dealings with them

Let them see what it's like having Russia or China as their 'friend'
    Disagree with cutting all ties, you should do business with the whole world. It's all about oil at the end of the day.

I feel sorry for the refugees especially with young children. But Europe clearly never played a smart card here. Elites will only work out of their own interests (greed).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horsewithnoname)
    Why are people focusing on the 1 in 5? The majority of Syrians don't think that IS is good. That's why they're fleeing Syria.
    i like your display pic

ReputationRep:
    i like your display pic
    Yours isn't bad either...

ReputationRep:
    Disagree with cutting all ties, you should do business with the whole world. It's all about oil at the end of the day.

I feel sorry for the refugees especially with young children. But Europe clearly never played a smart card here. Elites will only work out of their own interests (greed).
    I think some time in the wilderness would be a good thing for muslim countries

But as we know only about 1 in 5 of these people are Syrian and I think we are doing the right think by only accepting refuges from existing camps

But agree greed is a driving force here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horsewithnoname)

then if they are the majority they should stay and fight not run away like cowards

ReputationRep:
    I think some time in the wilderness would be a good thing for muslim countries

But as we know only about 1 in 5 of these people are Syrian and I think we are doing the right think by only accepting refuges from existing camps

But agree greed is a driving force here
    Not really. China as soon to be one of the leading importers of oil will have a great time. Strategic loss for Europe.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, no it's not. It's a desolate, barren place with nothing but some skyscrapers on the coast. If you go during ramadan then you can't even have water outdoors/out of the airport. Why the hell would anyone want to live in a ****hole like that? The only reason anyone lives there is because of its oil and gas wealth.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.